Wedding Planning

your pov

i lightly parted my lips and nodded as he kissed me deeply and sat next to me. my heart sank in the way he teased me. my heart still pounding hard as he pulled out his laptop. i sat up as he began searching for wedding planners. he seemed so focused on the laptop more than me.

 i puffed out my cheeks and crossed my arms, "your so mean.".

"aw is baby mad that i teased her?" Dabi snickered while contining to focus on the screen.

he took a small glance at me and sighed. he pulled me closer having my head on his chest. he lightly brushed the hair out of my face his hands lightly grazing the back of my neck giving me goosebumps.

"don't worry baby ill make it up to you." he looked into my eyes with a heartfelt smile.

" but right now help me pick out a planner that can help us figure out the money expenses and all that mess." dabi kissed my head.

i sit up better and for hours and hours we try and break down who could be the best wedding planner for us. once we did pick one dabi sent them an email about our wedding and closed his laptop. dabi then slumped down in bed.

"come here baby." he patted his chest, a hint to rest my head there.

i put my leg over his and rest my head on my chest as he holds me close. i smiled at him and looked at my hand. the ring glowed in the moonlight and it was just beautiful. i felt spike jump onto the bed and cuddle inbetween us.

i smiled and slowly fell asleep. when i woke up dabi was brushing his teeth while spike ran around his feet wanting to be picked up. i just giggled to myself as i saw dabi's phone buzz. i glance at it and my eyes light up.

"who es it?" dabi looked at me with his mouth full of foam from the toothpaste.

"the wedding planner, he responded but idk what he said because your phone is locked." i replied back to him.

dabi finished up in the bathroom and comes closer to me and unlocks the phone.  he smiled as he read the email and looked at me.  then before telling me he grabbed my thumb and put it on the home button. i just laughed at him as he released my thumb.

" now you have my password." he rubbed my bed head before sitting next to me.

" so what did he say about us, can he do it?" i asked him.

" he can but he wants to know what we have in mind as we meet him tomorrow." dabi smiled at me.

i jumped up and down excited and then i got ready for work and before i left to do so i put the ring dabi gave me on  a necklace chain so it wont get messed up while i work. then as i reach the door dabi puts his hand on the door as he is behind me before planing a kiss on my neck and letting me go.

i turn really red and i leave him with spike while i go to work. as i arrive it was a slow flow of people for the cafe. i walk around serving people and washing dishes. when like always dabi came inside with spike.

"hey baby how is work going?" dabi says to me setting spike down.

"its slow which is a bit relaxing but you know what ever keeps the lights on." i giggle.

"anyways the usual for you and a pupichino for spike?" i asked Dabi.

" you know it." he smirked at me petting spikes head.

when i return with their order i just smile and relax with them. spike eating his cup of whipcream, dabi with his black coffee and rice crispie treat. eventually i get up so they can enjoy themselves. then luca came in and immediately went to dabi smiling at me.

i continue to work as spike falls asleep in luca's arms. eventually the work day ends and i grab spike from luca's arms as she gets up and hugs me. i smiled and hugged her back while dabi took spike from me.

"congradulations cutie, your finnaly hooked in with a dumbass." she joked with me.

" well why dont you be my brides maid for the wedding?" i asked her.

she got really excited." hell yea just keep me update with the wedding planning."

i nodded to her as me spike and Dabi left. my life is just going so uphill and im glad. i feel truely happy. i cant help but wonder what marrige with him will be like. my mind keeps wandering as we arrive home.

" here just relax with spike ill make some food." dabi smiled at me.

my heart felt like it melted as i head upstairs to go change. after i do i bring the dirty clothes downstairs to wash. as i checked the dryer for clothes i saw a hoodie in their. i knew it wasnt mine so i examined it.

"dabi's." i whispered to myself in awe.

i put on his hoodie and began washing our clothes. dabi comes into the laundry room and picks me up. i blushed as he set me on the couch. i looked at him pouting a bit because i wasnt overworked at all.

"i mean it you should relax you go to work all day, so i want to make you comfortable  so when tomorrow comes, you will feel refreshed you know." Dabi pulls down the hood.

i felt my hair floof up a bit and i just turn to dabi and smile. he sets the food infront of me and i dig in and spike does too. i finished the food and get up but dabi pulls me back down taking he plate from me.

" i got this just gp and get reasy for bed okay." Dabi glanced at me before washing the dishes.

he really makes me feel special.