Romantic Gestures

Dabi's Pov

I wake up to my sick baby still asleep. she wakes up her nose starts running. I back up a bit and grab tissues.

 she looks like death.  I sighed smiling at her softly. she blows her nose people say love but I want her to know I'm not just loving her but that I'm in love with her. she rubbed her head. I smiled and kissed her forehead and went to make her breakfast. 

she turned on some soft guitar music as she stretches with Spike curling up on the couch. I glance at her softly and she tries to smell and starts cheering as her nose clogs up. she comes over to me and rubbed her face in my back wanting attention.

"hold on baby let me finish making breakfast." I smiled at her as she pouts her way to the couch.

" make it faster I want love and affection," she whines. 

I speed it up a bit and when I serve her and Spike they begin to eat quickly. I laughed and ate mines taking my time with it. Y/n looks healthier than yesterday with no sneezing. i sighed.

as I finish Y/n jumps on me. I smiled at her as I begin to remember last night. I nip her neck and she moans loudly. I smirk as she looked at me. I carry her to her room and lay her below me on her bed. she blushed as she smiled at me. I just caressed her face lightly.

play song

You can never do wrong
It's me that makes the evening long
And I hope you believe me when I say
That I don't see any other
Yeah, you're the only one to meet my mother
And it shows she loves the way you love me, so
Yes I know she loves the way you love me, girl But I wanna show them
How much I need her, I'm in this place again
Yeah, I wanna show them
That this ain't a fantasy, she's my best fucking friend
And I wanna show, I wanna show her the world
And I need to know, she's down to go
And I wanna show, I wanna show her the world
But I need to know that I'm not a-
I'm not alone, oh
I'm not alone I said, I wanna know, know, know, know, know
Said that I need to show, wanna show her the world
And I need to know that she's down to go
And I wanna know that she's not alone
And I'm not, no I'm not alone, I'm not alone
No, I'm not alone
I wanna know, said show her the world
And I need to know, na, na, know

I kiss her face lightly before she took off her shirt. she kissed my lips opening her mouth a bit. I smirk and take control carefully and lovingly. anything to make her feel good and be happy. she moaned as my boner was right against her crotch. she grinded against it causing me to groan in her mouth. I part from her and bite my lip slightly blushed with pink.

"y/n fuck don't tease me like that," I grunted as she did it a bit harder.

" Dabi I want you... really really bad." she moaned lightly.

right there I lost all self-control. I took off the rest of her clothes. I put my face in her crotch taking a lick feeling her sit up. her face got red. I sat up and pushed her down lightly. I kissed her lips. then I made a trail of butterfly kisses down her neck to her v line.

I went back to her crotch and she put her hand in my hair as I began using my tongue to attack her clit. she moaned loudly and grinded a bit on my face. I only smirked knowing her climax was coming soon.

 I went a bit rougher and I began to insert fingers.  her legs began shaking. I held one with the other hand. she began to taste really good all the sudden. then she grabbed my hair as a flow of her juices went on my hand and mouth. I sit up and lick both fingers seductively before looking at her panting. 

"Dabi...no fair...you deserve a...climax too." she panted sitting up.

she took off my pants and pulled out my member I looked at her shook.  " aren't you not feeling well?"

"I'm gonna give you pleasure so shut up."  she smiled looking at my eyes.

she kissed my lips and neck. I grunted and she popped her mouth straight on to it. I got goosebumps as she went up and down. I felt every inch of her mouth sucking on it.oh boy did it feel amazing.

 I groaned as she went lower with each bob of her head. I held her head and lightly thrust.  she slowly came up with her tongue dragging against it. I held her head as my juices shot into her mouth.

as she sat up she opened her mouth to show me the inside and swallowed it sticking her tongue out at me. then she just looked at me with daring and fierce seductive eyes. I gulped as she got closer to my ear.

"someone tastes delicious." she licked her lips.

I got pink and looked at her in the eyes. she smiled and just kissed my cheek. "when I'm not head on uneasy we will go farther."

she had such soft lips. I held her cheek as she looked at me with her sparkling eyes. I smiled at her softly as I put my member away and held her close as she got in my hoodie with me. she turned on the t.v as spike hopped into the bed headbutting y/n's chest.

 she just laughed stroking his head as he fell asleep on her lap.  his small snores made me sigh lightly before looking at a passes out y/n on my chest. I took off my hoodie and let her wear it to sleep in as I fell asleep next to her.

I heard one last huff from spike before I was wooed to sleep

sorry for taking so long to come back my finals have been rushing my head and  time but i have 1 week left of school so yea expect updates more often.