The Return of Mark

Dabi's pov

as i walk up the stairs to get ready for bed i smile. i start picturing what im gonna do on our honeymoon and how small the wedding will be. when i open the door i see y/n in my hoodie and her undergarnments.

" hey sexy." i smirked at her while she got red.

she quickly got into bed and covered herself with the blanket. i quickly stripped down to my boxers and got into bed too. then i remove the covers from her and hold her close to me her head on my arm holding me close.

i smiled and kissed her forehead before falling asleep with her in my arms. when i wake up i sit up with y/n pressing her breasts onto my back still trying to hold onto me. i feel my face get hot as i break her grip and get ready.

she started pouting before she got up and went into the shower. i glanced at her with a soft smile as she turned on a bit of music to keep her going. i found it to be really cute as she started to become more awake.

"baby do we have to go meet him today im not in the mood to get dressed up for anybody?" y/n shouted from the shower.

"you dont have to look nice for him just look decent." i replied back to her.

 once she is done getting ready i look at her. she grabs my hand having me walk with her to go to the car. i pick her up with one arm and open the car door as  she yawns. i set her in her seat and buckle her.

" have a lolipop they seem to boost your energy." i said to y/n as i turned on the engine.

she does that and slowly puts the lolipop in her mouth. her eyes still werent to open and i just sighed. her baggy sweats and my hoodie on her made her seem like a tired todler trying to stay awake.

 as we arrive y/n stretches and gets out of the car. i get out too and felt like eyes were on me. i brushed it off and walked inside the place of the wedding planner. his house was too fancy fro my taste and i could tell y/n wasnt too happy about it either.

"so what colors am i gonna be working with?" the wedding planner asked.

" black and white the normal wedding colors."  y/n responded as we sat across from him.

"blue as well." dabi added  lifting his index finger to a small blue flame.

"ah what lovely colors ill get started right away!" the wedding planner grinned.

y/n got up and shook his hand. i got up after her as she grabbed my hand. we leave the wedding planners house and get into the car. on the drive home y/n started to look cautious. i grabbed her hand and rubbed the back of it with my thumb. she slowly glanced at me before she  started to speak. 

"im getting a bad feeling about going home, please hurry dabi im worried." she spoke her eyes looking heavily frantic.

once we arrive at home the house seemed fine but spike didnt come to greet us. 

"SPIKE!" y/n called.

she ran all over the house. then she stopped and fell to her knees. i hold her as she mad a phone call. she was asking where spike was. and still nothing. then y/n walks down to the basement for one final check. i follow her and suddenly  i feel something hit my back. i quickly tun on the lights and see someone familar.

"MARK!!!" y/n screamed.

Your POV

spike was in his arms slowly petting him. my heard started pounding fast and hard. i rushed toward him and dabi grabbed me. i looked at him before he pushed me behind him with mark dropping spike on the floor. i reach out for him as he runs to me. i hold him as the rooms auora start to get dark.....and murderous.