Chapter 4

You all tried to carry on with your day as if that entire thing did not just happen but it was hard to ignore. You didn't know why it made mikasa so mad. "If your wondering why mikasa was so mad, which I know you are, it's because she has the biggest crush on Eren and sees you as a threat." Armin said to you as you both were walking to your class together. "Must I spell everything out for you?" He asked as he laughed at you being shocked by this.

Once you had both gotten to your last class you guys kinda just relaxed from all the drama and tension between everyone and everything and just kinda talked about theories about shows and some of your guys hobbies. Once class ended you and Armin split ways and you went to go wait for Eren by the front once more though you weren't sure if he was gonna stick with you or go over to mikasa's again.

When you saw him he ran over to you with a smile and instantly put his arm around you and before he could say anything mikasa walked over to the both of you. "Hey Eren~ do you think you may want to come over again tonight?" She said as she looked down and pulled some hair behind her ear. "Nope sorry I got other plans" he said sounding very excited for whatever his plans were. "With who?" She asked starting to get a bit defensive "Well I'd hate to spoil the surprise but this one" he said and he kept his arm around you but pulled you closer and pointed to you with his other hand. "Wait really?" You asked looking up at him. "Yep" he replied smiling at you.

Mikasa was quite displeased with Eren giving you attention instead of her. She grunted and walked away. You both walked into your car. You were feeling a little hungry then you remembered that Eren had bought those candies from the store that he probably still had in his back pack. "Hey do mind if I grab the snacks out of your backpack? I'm kinda hungry" you asked pointing to his backpack that was in the backseat. "Yeah sure ba- (y/n)" he said quickly correcting himself. "What were you gonna call me?" You said looking back at him after you grabbed his backpack. "Nothing I said your name which is (y/n)" he said trying to mask the fact that he was nervous because he was caught. "Uh huh what were you gonna say?" You said as your opened his backpack in search for the snacks. "Nothing" you once you had found the snacks your grabbed them and put his backpack back after you closed it. "Ok whatever so we going to the arcade?" You asked as your age your snack. "Nope it's a surprise" he said as he started the car and began to pull out of the school. "Ughhh ok" you replied since he knew you didn't like surprises because they stressed you out on not being able to know what was going on.

After a few minutes of driving you see him pull into the mall parking lot. "You need something from here?" You asked as you both got out of your car. "You could say so but I'm also here to get you some stuff as well" he replied as he smirked at you. "Uh huh....? And what would you need to buy me" you asked wanting to find out his plan "a dress for jeans party and whatever else you'd like" he said grinning to you.

You both got out of the car and walk into the mall you get some nasty looks from other girls but you didn't quite understand but you suspected it had something to do with Eren. When you finally got to Rose's shop ( a popular dress shop in your town) Eren spoke "pick anything you like no matter the cost just anything you feel will make Jean jealous and finally get you over him and hopefully land you a date" he winked at you at the end and you rolled your eyes at him. You walk around the store for a bit when you saw a (f/c) dress that seemed to be made out of some kind of reflective silk and had thin straps with a slit at the bottom near your left thigh.

You thought the dress was stunning and immediately ran to go try it on and when you walked out to show Eren you just looked you up and down looking at every curve and line on your body in completely awe and it made you a little uncomfortable but then he asked "is that the one you want ?" With almost eager eyes and you looked away saying "well depends what do you think of it?" His eyes grazed over you one last time and he smiled and said "buy that one if not for you for me" he said smiling that kinda gave you smirk vibes.