Chapter 12

Different photo ~brought to you by your lovely A/N:))

You all made your way over to the kitchen to begin your bake off.

It was already helping you not stress as much anymore. "Alright are we doing teams or solo?" Hange asked looking at everyone. "Hange there is an odd number of us" Armin pointed out "oh yeah then solos it is! Everyone look for a reference photo and your cakes or cupcakes will be judged by the similarity to the photo and taste" hange said sounding powerful.

Armin leaned over to Erwin and asked "are they always like this?" Erwin and Levi nodded

You all got on your phones and looked for photos of cakes you'd want to recreate. You chose a mushroom cake with frogs sitting on the edge. Armin chose a beach themed cake. Hange chose a witch potion cake. Levi chose a more modern design with white frosting that faded to light green. Erwin chose a harder take and is gonna try to take on making his cake look like a realistic steak.

You all began your work on the cakes you saw Erwin following the instructions very carefully while hange was just winging it. Armin was a bit confused with the frosting while Levi was quite skilled with it. You tried your hardest and thought it was probably one of the best cakes you'll ever make. You had even added detail to the mushroom stem.

Once everyone had finished you all places your cakes on the table for you all to decide who did it best. With the reference photos next to the cake you all looked at each one carefully not wanting to overlook anything.

You decided that somehow it might be a tie because Armin and Levi both did amazing jobs on their cakes yours was quite standard for a unprofessional and erwins was completely different than the photo and it was just not working with him. Hanges was about to fall of the table if it wasn't for the knife stuck into the side of it and bring the only thing to support it.

"NOW ITS TIME TO TASTE" Hange yelled as Levi shushed them. Each of you cut four slices from your own cakes and set them down. At the table on in front of each of the four chairs. When you all sat down the four cakes each from one other person.

You each picked up erwins cake and took a bite. It somehow tasted sour. However you smiled and nodded and you saw Armin run to the bathroom. Hange did the same as you and smiled and tried to eat it. Levi had a blank face and are it very quickly and said nothing.

After Armin came back to the table you moved on to hanges cake. To you surprise is a amazingly good. It was soft and would melt in your mouth. Everyone had a positive reaction to the cake.

Then you moved onto your cake. You decided to take a bite with them and it was average or at least you had thought so. Levi had a bit of shocked look on his face. Armin went in for a second bite. Hange made the most shocked face and hugged you. Erwin softly smiled.

You next tried Levi's cakes he texture was so soft and it just made you happy to eat. It was one of those cakes that instantly changed your whole mood and you could see it was doing the same to everyone else.

"Conclusion?" You asked hange "LEVI IS THE WINNER" Hange shouted Armin clapped Erwin rubbed Levi's back a bit and Levi just stood there and didn't even change his facial expression at all.

After you all helped cleaning up the kitchen and stored each cake safely you all sat back down to finish the movie and it was quite interesting.

Levi was resting his head gently on Erwin's side and Erin had his arm lightly placed on Levi. Armin was sleepily discussing the characters actions with hange who was still super energetic. And I watched it all.

Once the movie finished I offered everyone that was free to spend the night since it had gotten so late and they all agreed Erwin and Levi shortly fell asleep on the couch after that. Hange and Armin were splitting the guest bedroom since they both didn't want to bother you in your own room.