Chapter 7

When you woke up the next morning you woke up to the smell of (*insert favorite breakfast food*) you walked out of the room to find Eren in the kitchen making the food.

"Agh your finally awake" Eren said calmly "I bet you have a pretty bad hangover rn let me cook" you told him "yeah my head hurts a lot and I honestly don't remember a lot from last night. The last thing I remember is joining the truth or dare circle and seeing Jean and Marco kiss." You looked at him a bit shocked "what? I do support them even if their gay because good for them being themselves" you pulled yourself together a bit "oh ok so you don't remember almost killing Armin, speaking of which I should check on him to make sure he isn't dead" you asked "I DID WHAT?!" Eren yelled and instantly regretted yelling.

You explained to him what had happened to Armin with Annie but you didn't tell him what he told you. On because you didn't know if he was telling the truth and two because it would make things awkward. "Oh dear god I actually said that? Did I say anything else messed up especially to you ?" You shook your head no and he sighed in relief.

You helped Eren cook breakfast after that trying to forget everything that happened. As you both sat down to eat you glanced and saw him take a bite and you remembered the feeling of his lips against yours and how the felt so warm and welcoming yet eager and mysterious. You didn't realize you werent paying attention till you felt Eren's warm fingers against your forehead you snapped out of your trace nearly falling out of your chair.

Eren laughed at you while checking if your ok. "You ok? You seem out of it a lot this morning" he asked after calming down a bit. "Yeah just thinking about our crazy dancing skills at the party last night" Eren chuckled.

Once you both finished your food Eren went back into his room after cleaning up his part and asked you to join him afterwards. After you finished cleaning your part you went to join him and he was laying in his bed without his shirt on. Your eyes widened and you tried to walk out of room without being seen. "Where are you going?" Eren asked you froze. And you just turned around and said "grabbing my phone I left it in the kitchen" he gave you a look like you were stupid "it's in your hand now come here and watch this it's so funny" You mentally face palmed.

You still move over to him and sat at the corner of the bed awkwardly. "Hey you feeling ok? You aren't acting like yourself" Eren asked as he paused his tv. "Yeah I'm great" you said giving him a smile. "Come here" Eren told you. "You were confused yet you still went over to him and sat next to him. He scooted closer to you and looked into your eyes examining them. He then touched your forehead and under your jawline. "Well you physically look fine and feel fine but why are you acting so weird?" He asked in a worried tone "I'm not maybe your just still a little tipsy" you replied giving him a look. He gave you an offended gasp and put his hand of his chest dramatically.

You gave him an eye roll. "Well if you won't tell me......." Eren the quickly grabbed you and tossed you next to him and grabbed you to face him so now you were both laying down next to each other with you facing him and him facing you. "You gonna tell me now?"

You were very flustered by the act and tried to look away but he just pulled you close. "If you don't wanna tell me its fine I hope you feel better soon" he said softly as he pulled your head close into his chest. You could hear his heart beat. It was very fast.

You smiled and nuzzled into his chest and thought about how maybe him being in love with you isn't so bad and how maybe you could even fall for him. You didn't want to ruin the moment so you just sat there both snuggled together holding each other Eren's heart beat slowed down after a bit and you looked up to find him asleep. You went back into his chest, which was very built by the way, and you could smell his stupid body wash that makes him smell like oak wood and caramel.