Chapter 8

"Want me to do it again?" Eren asked as he was very close to your face. You felt you face heat up. At that moment the door rang and you ran out saying "I'll get it". Little did you know Jean was downstairs already.

When he opened the door there stood a tall blonde "hey Niccolo you made it" Jean greeted him. "Hey so what do you want me to help with first?" He asked Jean saw you and brought you both upstairs and you walked back over to Eren who was laughing "I got you so good god I love messing with you" you rolled your eyes at him "yeah your lucky your were just messing around" your replied.

Time skip till after you finish cleaning

After you were all done Niccolo made you all some food to celebrate. "OMG THIS FOOD IS SO GOOD" Sasha yelled Niccolo blushed "thank you" he replied to her comment "JESUS ITS THE BEST FOOD IVE EVER HAD" Sasha yelled with a mouth full of food. Connie was a bit jealous from what you could tell but you didn't say anything.

"Bet it isn't better then my cooking" Eren said confidently so you took a bite "shhh yes it is" you said pointing at him and continuing to eat "huh there no-" Eren said while taking a bite. "Yes there is a way your right" Eren said in shock as he also began to dig into the food. Connie however refused to eat any of Niccolo's food and Jean just laughed at all of your shock.

After you all finished eating you all sat down in Jean's living room "ughhhh I'm so full" Sasha said "agreed" you and Eren both said in unison. Jean began to turn on a movie and it began to get late. "Well we are going to go" you said slowly standing up "yep" Eren continued doing the same. "Yeah us too Sasha let's go" Connie said while glaring at Niccolo as he was sitting next to Sasha "aww come on" bye everyone" Niccolo said while waving goodbye to everyone. "Thanks for the help" Jean said thanking everyone.

You and Eren got in the car and Connie and Sasha got in theirs "do you think Connie and Sasha will break up because of Niccolo and Sasha falling in love?" Eren asked as he watched them drive off "WOAH?! Where did that come from" you asked "I know you noticed it too it'll be a shame if they broke up but you can obviously tell Sasha loves Niccolo" Eren said "yeah...." you replied then you turned the car on and drove to your house where your mom was getting ready for work. "Bye kids" she said rushing out the door. "Bye you both said waving "you gonna be ok on your own?"Eren asked at your front door. "Eren I'll be fine" you reassured him. "Ok but call me if you ever need me" he said walking away his apartment and his house weren't too far so he would often walk from one to another.

You waved him goodbye and walked into your living room and put on your favorite show. Then your front door opened it was your mom. "I feel so stupid" she said putting her keys down "why? Aren't you supposed to be at work?" You asked "that the thing today is my day off" you laughed at her silly mistake and she flopped down on the couch with you.

"anyway i never got to ask you how that date went a few days ago?" as as your mom sat there rambling on about this guy she met and how awful the date was you smiled thinking of how you can somehow exacpe the drama of mikasa and jean and whatever is going on with you and eren.

You both laughed about whatever he horrible date was all about and for a moment you let go of Eren and all the worries and thoughts but then immediately afterwards he filled you head again and the first thought was "do you love him?"

You didn't seen Eren after that until on Monday.

However when Monday did finally arrive he was already in your house helping your mom cool breakfast. "Oh hey (y/n) how are you?" He asked as you came down the stairs after getting dressed "tired. What are you making?" You said with a tired voice as you walked over to him "French toast and strawberries want some?" He asked you while setting a plate for your mom on the table. "Yeah sure" you responding sitting down at the table.

Eren was done cooking your food so he walked over and gave you your plate. Just then your mom stands up and leaves for work. Then Eren looks back at you grabs one of the strawberries and places it in his mouth with staring at you the entire time. The action sent shivers down your spine. "He is just eating what am I doing calm down" you felt you face heat up so you looked down at your food and began to eat. "PFTTTTTT I got you so good" your laughed loudly while you stayed flustered eating your food.

Once you both had eaten and were ready you got in the car and drove to school. The car ride was mostly just music and silence with the occasional singing along to the lyrics.

However when you got to school is when things began to get pretty bad

A/N here yeah sorry for the small chapter and sorry for the slow update I've been very busy lately but I do have big plans for the next chapter so stay tuned for that