Chapter 10

"Tonight's gonna be a good night" you thought to yourself

You then caught yourself staring at Eren as he glided across the rink almost effortlessly

Levi came over to you and leaned in your ear and whispered "go get you man and if your doubting yourself just remember I can tell he is madly in love with you now go get him" and he then pushed you a little and walked away you weren't too bad of skates but you also weren't the best so there were times when you fell. This was one of the so you hit the floor quite quickly. Eren rushed over "hey hey b- (y/n) are you ok?" He said rushing over to you and kneeling down to help you up "yeah I'm ok" you said as your face turned red due to his hand on your lower back from helping you up. "I could give you some pointers on how to skate if you need some help?" Eren asked "yeah that would be great thank you" you thanked him for his help and he began to slowly skate next to him as he showed you how to move your feet.

After doing who knows how many laps with Eren you were a lot better and you could pick up some speed often chasing him around the rink. After you two wore yourselves out you went of the rink and took off your skates to rest for a bit hange flew out of the rink almost hitting their face on the floor. "Omg hange are you ok?" You asked concerned "she's fine don't worry" Levi said walking over to you with Erwin next to him. You say Eren get a bit defensive but you tapped him to bring him back.

"IM PERFECTLY OK" hange yelled you laughed at their silly actions and Erwin went to go check on them to make sure they had to cuts or scratches. "Hey (y/n) I'm gonna go get something to drink do you want anything?" Eren asked you as he stood up "yeah can I get a (*insert favorite soda or juice*)" he nodded and walked away. "So you gonna tell him how you feel yet or what?" Levi asked you as he took a sip from his drink. "I don't know I just don't know to feel about everything because of what happened" Levi looked confused asked "what happened?"

That's when you realized you never told him what happened at jeans party. As you were about to tell him you hear mikasa start yelling "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT" you all stopped and looked at her "I KNEW YOU WERE NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR EREN" Eren stepped in asking "mikasa what are you talking about?" Mikasa seemed to become more mad "EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS ARE DATING LOOK AT HER TALKING WAY TOO CLOSE TO LEVI" Levi sighed about to slap her but you stopped him now wanting to cause more of a scene "but mikasa we aren't dating. What would make you think that?" Eren asked confused that's when it hit you "oh no" you muttered to yourself "I though since what happened between you two at the party....." mikasa said also becoming confused you began to become more worried "is this the thing you were about to tell me?" Levi whispered to you "mhm" you whispered back.

"Mikasa what are you talking about what happened at that party that would make you think this?" Eren asked now you knew there was no going back "when you and (y/n) were making out in the truth or dare circle...." mikasa tríales off realizing what was happening "mikasa are you making this up?" Everyone (minus Erwin Levi and hange) said something along the lines of "no she is telling the truth" your face went pale

"Come on I'll take you home" Levi whispered to you while giving Erwin and hange the small gesture to leave as everyone was arguing and trying to explain themselves.

Once you got in Levi's car you broke down in tears. The whole car was silent.

"What's your address?" Levi asked in a soft tone to not hurt you anymore than you were already since you were in a state of panic and sadness. You gave him your address and Erwin grieved to give you some helpful breathing exercises that would help and hange out if no where pulled out a small giraffe stuff animal and began to tell you about all the fun facts about them and it made you feel a bit better.

Once you made it home you asked if they could stay to help you out a bit more. They all agreed and they sent Erwin to go grab them all some clothes to spend the night. Now you were sitting in the kitchen with Levi and hange eating ice cream and telling them everything that's happening up until now.