Chapter 11

There stood......

Eren......

He was standing in the rain. His hair was a mess he had bruises all over him and his eyes were puffy almost as if he had be crying for hours on end.

You stood there in shock almost bit believing your eyes.

"(Y/n) who is it?" Levi asked shouting from the living room. "Give me a sec" you shouted about quickly.

"Eren are you ok?" You asked wiping his face not caring that the rain was now soaking you too. "Why didn't you tell me?" Eren asked in a very shakily voice that sounded tired and broken almost like he had been yelling for days.

"I- I wasn't sure how you would take it plus I don't even know if that was your true intentions so I didn't want to make you feel bad" you responded in a soft voice truthfully not trying to hurt him anymore than he already was. "......" Eren broke down "THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE LEVI HERE AND EVERYONE ELSE ACTING LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED WHEN IN REALITY THIS IS SO IMPORTANT TO NOT ONLY ME BUT THE BOTH OF US" Eren yelled trough the sound of rain and the loud tv from inside.

"Oh.... he was just here to help and it's not just me and him Erwin Armin and hange are also here your welcome to join us" you said trying you best not to push him. "But what about-" you stopped him by hugging him in the middle of the rain and chaos you just wanted to hear the familiar heart beat you knew oh too well.

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close. "I'm sorry for yelling" he said softly "I'm sor-" he stopped you before you could finish "only tell me your sorry when your ready to tell me how you felt about what happened" he continued.

He let you go and gave you a soft smile. He turned around and walked to his car "wait" you said reaching your hand out to stop him. He turned back around and grabbed your hand and giving it a soft kiss "I'll wait as long as I have to for your reply so don't rush" he then let go of your hand and got in his car and left.

You broke down in tears again not knowing than you do. You collapsed on the ground in tears not even caring anymore. You just wanted things to go back to normal but now it's even more complicated.

You weren't outside for much longer because shortly after you collapsed Levi ran out to see what was taking so long and saw you. "(Y/N)?! ARE YOU OK?!" Levi yelled running over to you and picking you up and hurrying to bring you inside.

Everyone ran over to you to make sure you were ok but Levi wouldn't let hange or Armin come near you. As while him and Erwin took you upstairs. Levi sat you down on your desk chair and softly said "hey it'll be ok, if you don't wanna talk about it no one is gonna pressure you into anything I promise" you say Erwin walk into the bathroom and you heard him start a bath.

You nodded at Levi's kind words. You then explained to him what had happened. You saw him become more relaxed. "So what are you gonna tell him?" Levi asked as he tilted his head slightly and softened his face.

"I'm not sure because I wanna tell him how I felt but I don't wanna ruin everything" you explained as you felt tears stream down your face again.

Erwin came out of the bathroom and said "hey bath is ready when you are" as he walked back downstairs.

Levi helped you stand and looked you in the eyes "listen I know you care about him and it's ok to feel like it's al crashing down at once but listen let's focus on now because right now we have a movie to finish, food with your name on it, and a warm bath for you. So let's forget about any guys for tonight and have like a girls night I guess you could say?" Levi said sounding unsure at the end. You chuckled at him called the night a "girls night" he softly smiled.

You thanked him and grabbed some new clothes since your current ones were soaking wet and went into the bathroom.

You looked at the bath and the water was a (*insert favorite color*) color and it smelled like flowers and there were bath salts on the ledge and there were also rose shaped soaps next the them.

You sighed and thought to yourself "wow they really are great friends" you smiled added the bath salts to the bath and got ready to get in.

Time skip because bath is bath

After that very refreshing bath and a good while to clear you head you felt relaxed and clean. You wearied out of the bathroom and back down to the group and saw Erwin and Levi sitting together and hange and Armin debating. "How was your bath?" Erwin asked as Levi awoke from his sleepy state and moved his head off of Erwin's shoulder. "It was refreshing thank you" Erwin smiled and Levi nodded as a way of giving you a "your welcome".

Hange and Armin both looked at each other and both softly said in unison "is ok to ask?" They both were shocked they said anything in unison which made you laugh a little.

You nodded and began to explain everything that had happened "why-?" Armin began but stopped himself "no Levi said we are having a....girls night? So we have to have some fun while you were in the bath hange and I ran over to the store and grabbed some cake mixes and frosting for a bake off if you'd like to join us??" Armin finished

You nodded happily as you all made it over to the kitchen and you thought to yourself "how crazy is it that I've just met some of them and it feels like we've known each other forever?"

Sorry for such a short chapter I didn't want to leave you hanging for too long