Chapter 13

Eren POV

I really wanted to room with (y/n) for the trip and I was getting pretty excited to ask her.

😪mikasa😪

Mikasa- hey Eren would you like to room with me for the trip?

Eren- sorry mikasa but I'll have to pass I already plan on asking someone else

Mikasa- oh your going to ask her aren't you?

Eren- mikasa why does it matter to you so much if it is?"

Mikasa- she hasn't even given you a response on how she feels about you it's been weeks and I already told you I love you but you run after that good for nothing idiot

Eren- hey (y/n) is not a good for nothing idiot she is worth the world and is very smart now I told her she could take her time with an answer because I care about her

Mikasa- why won't you talk about me like that? I'm more like family to you than she'll ever be anyway

Eren- how many times do I have to say this? She is more than family for me just let it go

Mikasa - but Eren

Eren- but nothing stop

Mikasa- but Eren you have to learn that I love you more than she ever will
Read
—————————————-

I honestly didn't want to argue with her anymore I care about (y/n) too much to hear Mikasa talk down on her like that even after Mikasa told me that she "forgave" (y/n).

I wanted to ask (y/n) more and more if she would be my roommate but I didn't know when would be the right time. Of if ever would be the right time. Or if she'll get the wrong idea at me wanting to share a room with her.

I decided on not asking her since she'd probably just chose levi instead. I mean I can't blame her the guy is the best at everything he does.

And I'm.......... questionable

Bu to have something Levi doesn't. And that's my very own Eren charm. Yeah that's what I'll use to win her over. I mean she didn't complain and Jean's house.

I decided to open the group chat since I was blowing up my phone and there I saw (y/n) asking for roommates but instead of answering right away I decided to wait and see how this would play out. Annie suggested that she should pick me but she didn't even consider it. Mikasa found someone else thank god. And I guess Levi didn't go with her. Huh I thought he would've said yes. Or maybe he picked that blonde one I this his name was? Eggwin? Erwing? I'm not sure.

I hope she picks me in the end.

(Y/n) POV (time skip to after school)

I MIGHT HAVE TO PICK HIM

I might have to pick Eren for the trip. Key word "have". I mean would I rather take my chances with someone I potentially have never met? That would be very unsafe but I'm not sure how he would react. Should I text him?

Well I haven't talked to him in a while so it'll sound forced ughhhh I'm not sure. I went downstairs to make myself a small snack when I got a text. From none other than the devil himself.

                               💚Eren💚

Eren- so do you have a roommate yet? I saw you ask in the gc a while ago so I'd thought I'd ask

(Y/n)- what's it to you?? Do you have a roommate??

Eren- nope but I wouldn't complain with a fine lady like yourself to accompany me ;))