Chapter 6

Once you both walked up to Jean he smirked at you and said "I knew you would always come back for me" he said in a annoying tone Eren then put his arm around you before you could speak and Jean shot him a look but then let you both in and walked in behind you.

You and Eren were a little late to the party but fashionably late. Once you both walked in you were greeted to loud music and lots and lots of people. Jean lead you both into the kitchen and handed you both a drink. Eren chose something with alcohol and you decided you were gonna be the one driving so you just had a soda. And you both began to travel around the house around near weren't the into pool was and were people were swimming in regardless of their clothes. There was a bar and so you both sat down over there and watched other dance and play pool not to far away.

Eren was on his maybe 2 drink when he grabbed your wrist and stood up asking "shall we go dance?" He didn't seems phased by the drinks yet which was good but he was still very excited. So you agreed and you both walked over to the living room were there was lots of groups of people dancing some were trying to slow dance to pop and rap music which was weird you guessed they just wanted a main character moment.

When you and Eren got over there, there was a circle forming asking any teams to see if they would like the dance together and Eren raised his hand and then gave you a big smile because he was excited and you could tell he was starting to feel the buzz. You agreed be you came here to have fun. The first few couples/pairs who were dancing were doing all kinds of different styles. When it was you and Eren's turn he whispered to you "follow my lead" you nodded and you began to swing your hips along to the music as he did the same. You both danced around the circle and he would occasionally spin you but as your time was about to end he spun you he let go of your hand and you began to fall you panicked for a moment and then you felt his hand slip onto your back making you shiver to his touch and his hand reconnect with yours as the then dipped you down in one fluid motion.

The group of people surrounding you two began to clap and cheer as you two finished. You both walked around a bit more after getting another drink to see how big the house was exactly.

You both decided to check out the upstairs of the house since you say people watching the first floor from a balcony upstairs. Once you both got up there you walked around for a while when you walking into this gaming room full of most consoles you could think of, an air hockey table and another pool table. Some people where playing on the consoles while there was a big group of people sitting in a circle in one of the corners of the room. Connie and Sasha noticed you and waved for you to join. The circle consisted of Armin, historia, yimir, Connie, Sasha, hitch, Jean, Marco, Annie, and marlo.

"Oooooo your both just in time we are about to play truth or dare!" Historia told the two of you as Marlo offered Eren another drink. You sat next to Armin and Eren sat next to you. "Oooo can I start?" Hitch asked you all nodded. "Mmmm Armin truth or dare?" Armin got a bit nervous "truth" he replied. "Is it true you like someone in this circle?" Hitch asked. "Y-Yes" Armin replied in a mumbled tone. You nudged him in the arm a bit giving him a supportive thumbs up and smile. Armin was still a bit nervous "Jean truth or dare?" Armin asked "dare I'm not a coward" Armin gave a small smirk then said "I dare you to kiss the person whom you have a crush on whether it be big or small." Jean got nervous the turned to Marco who was right next to him and kissed him and Marco kissed back you all gasped and clapped and cheered. Marco was a blushing mess and so was Jean.

You all went around like that for a little while longer then it finally became your turn. "(Y/N) truth or dare?" Connie asked you. You thought about it for a second and decided to play it safe "truth" you responded. Connie smirked "is it true that you and Eren are secretly dating?" Connie asked in suspense. "Nope" you responded calmly laughing at his sigh. "Mmmmmm historia truth or dare?" You asked her "truth" she replied happily. "Is it true that you and yimir are dating?" You asked remembering that you and Eren were questioning it at the mall. "Yes we are" historia responded happily then looking over at yimir and giving her a kiss on the lips.