CH-15

Jimin POV

I patiently waited for my Y/n to come out for dressing room. I was so close to her, what she think of me now but I can't control myself whenever she is near me.

I waited so long for her and I can still wait for her to come to me. I missed her.

I wish I have spend this 2years with you y/n..

But I promise now I never let you go...

The door open and my jaw drop seeing her in this dress. She is looking so beautiful like goddess to me.

I get up from my seat and stare her from top to toe. I can she her curves and the killing part her collar bones perfectly. I can clearly see her nervousness on her beautiful face.

She look at me nervously and open her mouth to say something.

"Am I looking good?" She questioned.

Is it even a question of course you are looking beautiful baby.

"Y-you are looking really beautiful Baby"

She is shocked by me calling her baby,of course she will be shocked jimin I'm such an idiot.
Before she could say anything I cut her of.

"Let's take this dress"

I walk towards the counter to pay leaving her behind to change.

God I'm so stupid..

She better not ask me about calling her baby..

I paid the bill and waited for Y/n in the car. I saw her tiny yet beautiful figure coming to me.

She open the passenger seat and come in. She look at me and I know she debating with herself whether she ask or not. I started the car while watching her time to time. Finally, she decide not to ask.

I sigh in relief.

After a min I break the silence between us and ask.

"Are you hungry?"

"No, I'm not." She lied to me.

Silly girl.

I chuckled at her word. I take a turn to right and she look at me immediately.

"Where are we going? I already said I'm not hungry" She said me.

"But I'm"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n dress!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n dress!