CH-12

I wake up by my phone buzzing non-stop. I growled and pick it up without even seeing the callers id.

'What are you doing it's 10:5 am!!!!!'

I hear a yell from the other side of the phone. I immediately look at the callers ID and it's show 'Jimin' then I remembered last night he said we have to go for shopping at 10. Shit I forget to set the alarm last night.

'Are you there y/n!!' He said.

'Y..yes I'm sorry just give me 5min I will be there'  I said while getting up from my bed.

'Open the door' he said.

I run quickly to the door and open it, I show jimin wearing a white shirt and denim jeans hugging her thighs perfectly. He look at me from top to toe and I remember I'm wearing a donut printed night suit,messy hair with my morning face. It's so embarrassing.

'Please wait 5 mins' I said and run really fast to my room and lock it from inside.

'So embarrassing ahhhh!!' I said to myself and walked towards the bathroom and done everything really fast as I could.

I walked to my wardrobe in towel and choose a perfect outfit. I made a ponytail and apply cream and lip balm. Done~

I leave my room and see him sitting on the sofa, his back facing me. He sense my presence behind him and turn to look at me. I can clearly see his eyes darken when its  meet mine. He get up from his seat.

Why my heart beating so fast.

What are you doing to me Jimin.

I'm not aware of this kind of feeling.

'You are looking good' He said looking at me.

I didn't reply.

'Let's go we are already late' He said and signal me to come.

What he is thinking right now?

I wish I could read minds.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(A/N) I hope you guys like it,I'm really working on my mistakes. THANKS!!!!