CH-17

Jimin POV

I eagerly return her kiss, unbuttoning her shirt with mine .she drop back onto the bed, my eyes becoming lustful once more when I see her  body, lying in wait for me to have. 

I love her so much....

I climbs on the bed, hovering over her as I presses my lips to her cleavage, giving her wet kisses all over, then I kiss her lips slowly and she sit up and I pull her bra off as quickly as I can.

I takes her  nipple into my mouth, and sucks hard and she whine loudly at the feeling. 

"I love hearing your moans" I said into her ears.

I  grins against her skin, my  fingers trailing down her  abdomen, past the band of her panties, easily sliding over her slit, and i slips two fingers into her clit.

She clench around me, wanting more, I  wastes no time in getting her to orgasm, my fingers brushing against her spot  harshly,  joining in to play with her clit, and I started to suck her tits.she moan in pleasure and i starts thrusting in and out of her.

"What the fuck you are doing"

I hear her saying.

"Stop fucking moaning at 3 am Jimin!!"

It's not y/n voice wait WHAT!!

Opening my eyes, I saw yoongi in front of me wrapping his hand around his chest and looking annoyed. I sit in the bed while moving my hand to my head.

"Ahh it's hurting"

"If you don't answer my questions then I make sure your ass will hurt to" yoongi said angrily.

"I know you love my ass but think about Hoseok;)"

"You...horny kid" saying he throw a pillow at my face.

"Ow what the f*** hyung"

"What the hell are you doing here? Did you sleep here? Last thing I remember before going to my bedroom you said you will go home after drinking"

"God! Can't you see my head is hurting like hell and all you care about why I don't go home geez.."

"I want answers" he said still standing in front of me like my mom.

"I was so drunk last night so I thought I should stay at you house but don't worry I don't hear anything;)"

"Ash stop with this wink jimin at least I don't have have wet dream about Hoseok;)" yoongi tease and left the room.

---------------------------;)