CH-6

So we all are sitting with this Jimin guy. Yes he's name is jimin, Park Jimin that's all we know now.

I'm sitting beside jungkook and taehyung and jimin sitting front of us.

'So I have to pretend to be your Boyfreind at your sister's wedding right' jimin said while looking at me.

Please don't look at me. God!! I'm so embarrassed because of taehyung when that jimin  left I will make sure to kill him with my hands.

'I'm sorry' that's all I can say now.

Wait why I'm saying sorry.

'I can help you I guess' jimin said while taking a sip of his coffee.

'Really ohh man that's good thank you' Taehyung said.

'Can I talk with you tae for a min' I excuse jimin and go to the counter while taehyung and jungkook following me.

'Hyung,he is a stranger,we can't leave y/n with him' jungkook yell in a low voice.

'Tae I'm not going with him, we don't know anything about him' I said angrily.

'We know his name and he is totally boyfreind material' Taehyung said.

'That's the only thing we know about him,what if he is a kiddnaper or even worse a--'

Taehyung cut him of and said

'Do you seen a kidnapper wearing a hella expensive suit,shoes and look a his watch' and look towards the table were jimin is sitting and doing Something in his phone.

'Do you think I don't care for y/n,she is like my sister and believe me when I said he was perfect for y/n,I know he is good guy by his look and personality' Taehyung said.

'Okay, but I'm not going with him'

'I agree,I still don't believe this guy' jungkook told looking at Taehyung.

'Shut up kook, y/n do want your sister to make fun of you at the wedding. I don't about you but I don't want' Taehyung said with worried expression.

'I also don't want bu-

'No but kook, okay I have a  solution.' Tae said.

'What solution!'

'We all can go together, I think she also invited our families.' Tae said while smiling.

'I guess it's a good idea what you think kookie'

'Hmm OK as you like' jungkook said and left to the table where jimin is sitting. We follow him.