CH-16

We are sitting in a restaurant it is modern, with sleek black tables and small, leather booths that were tucked away from the eyes of others. It has big glass window   decorated by plants.I smiled at the table’s decoration - a small ball of fire was hovering in mid-air above the centre of the table.

"If you are trying to impress me then let me tell you it's not work on me" I said.

He chuckled at my words and said"I'm not even trying right now"

Before i reply to him the waiter come with our order and placed it nicely. I saw that what he order for me was all my favorite.

How he know it?

I looked at him, how can someone look so hot while eating. I focus on eating before he saw me checking him out.

Y/n stop drooling over him.

I don't know what's wrong with me, why I am behaving like this with him. I never check any guy but he is something. So familiar..

We ate our food in silence. I saw him staring at me for so long and it's make me nervous.

"Quit staring" I said.

"I can't" He said simply smiling at me.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Well, it's a secret I can't tell" He said avoiding his graze.

A secret...mm

"Can I ask you a question?"

I saw him looking at me with a little hope in his beautiful eyes. He nodded his head in yes.

"Do you know me by any chance?"

He his about to open his mouth to say something but cut of by his phone. He look at me then leave to take his call. He come back after few min and paid the bill.

He hold my hand and show me the way to the exit. He is holding my hand and it's feel so warm,it's feel like we have hold hands  many time but it's my first time holding his hand. It's making me feel so many emotions that I don't even know why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SMUT ALERT!*smirk*