CH-5

I leave my apartment a while ago,right now I'm on my way to café with a bunch of question in my head.

Should I ask jungkook or tae about the boyfriend thing.

Umm...no I think it better to keep it myself.

But I don't have any friends beside them.

Ohh God, why I told her I have a boyfreind.

While thinking,I don't realized I'm in front of my café. I will think about it later.

I push the glass door and its made a sound.

Tae is on the counter while kookie is cleaning the table. They saw me and greeted me.

'Morning y/n' they said in union.

'Morning tae and jungkookie'

'Did you sleep last night?'

Taehyung ask with worried expression.

No

'Yes'

'You are lying y/n, now tell me what happend' jungkook ask.

Whom I am lying to they know me more than myself.

We sat on a table while taehyung come with a tray. He placed the tray on the table and sat beside jungkook.

I tell them everything about last night.

Sigh

'So you want a boyfr-- taehyung don't even finish his sentence when I cut him.

'I don't want a boyfriend, I want someone who come to the wedding as my boyfreind' I said with one breath.

'Fake Boyfreind i see' jungkook said while thinking something.

'We can help you, one of us can go with you as your Fake Boyfreind what you say' Taehyung look at jungkook.

'Ye-yeah we can do that after all we are best friends' Jungkook said with a smile.

'Its not work, she know you guys' i said with a little bit of disappointment.

They look at each other then me. I guess they don't remember her.

'High heel bitch ring-a-bell'

They made a disgusted faces. I guess they remember now.

'After meeting that siya the slut I got nightmares for month' taehyung said still wearing the disgusted look.

Jungkook and me laugh at this.

'What should I do now'

We started to think of any solution. After some min we hear a bell ring means a customer has arrive.

Jungkook and Taehyung look behind me and then me. I'm still thinking of any solution.
'I find you a perfect boyfreind material' Taehyung said.

'Huh'

He get up from his seat and caught my wrist and run towards the customer. Jungkook is still sitting at his seat dumbfounded so am I.

'Can you be y/n's Boyfreind' Taehyung said to the customer.

'What' we all said in union except from Taehyung wearing  his proud smile.