CH-10

'We barely know each other and you are confessing to me' I yell.

'Listen Y/n only for 3 months be my girlfriend after that we broke up' He said.

'Are you crazy, you wanted to me be your girlfriend and second you're saying only for three months. Can you explain this?' I said with disbelief.

'My ex is coming from paris to meet me. She wanted to be with me but I don't. She is a gold digger. I told her that I'm taken,so she is coming to see if it is true or not. I don't have time to find a girl,so you need to help me and in return I help you.' He told me.

'You wanted me to be your Fake Girlfriend and in return you will be my Fake Boyfriend' I ask him still processing what he said.

'I don't you to be my Fake Girlfriend, don't think I'm interested in you. I don't like being in fake things in shot you have to date me for three months. My ex is only here for three months.' He told me.

'What if I reject your proposal?' I challenge him.

His eyes darken, he started coming towards me and I take steps backwards. I hit my back to the wall behind me. He smirk and said' you can't' I can feel is breath on my face and smell his strong Cologne. He is looking at my eyes then my lips for a sec then he move himself from me. He clear his throat and said.

'Because I know if you don't show up with your Boyfriend at your sister's wedding your aunt is going to force you to marry his friends son and you don't want a arrange marriage'

I was shocked.

He is right.

'I already know the answer but still you have 5min to think' He placed himself on the couch near the huge glass window cover with lite black curtains.