CH-1

"Here is your order sir,have a nice day" I said and handed him the order with a smile.

He smile back and leaved the Café.

Yes, a Café I run it after the death of my parent's with my two Handsome workers and also my best friend's  Jungkook and Taehyung.They are not like me they belongs from rich family but in order to help me they are working.They never show their Rich self .

After the death of my parent's they done so much for me like their own sister.l love them so much.

Ash talk of devils.

"Y/N it's time to close the shop" Tae come walking towards the counter where I'm.

"Okay then"

"Wait Y/N I will do that you can go home and rest." said jungkook from behind.

I turn my attention to him and said"No,it's okay kookie I can do it.You both can go after all you also do so much work"

"No,you will go" said jungkook.

"I said its fine you both will go"

"Can you both stop arguing like kid's" said Taehyung looking annoyed by our conversation.

"Hyung tell her to go home" said jungkook.

Yes, Hyung coz he is 1 years older than us but I don't call him oppa coz he finds it cliché.

"Stob it" Taehyung yelled.

Me and jungkook looked at each other then him.

"I have an solution" Taehyung  said.

Again we looked at him but this time with confused face.

"You both will go home and I will closed the café and open it tomorrow,so y/n you don't have to wake up early tomorrow" he said with his boxy smile.

"But-"

"No but y/n,now u both go"he pushed us out of the café and wave at us.