CH-11

'ok' i said while watchin him in front of me with a smirk on his face, he get up from his chair and started to walk  towards me all of sudden I started to feel nervous im still standing at the same place.

'Good Choice' he said.

'So umm i guess i should leave' I said.

'I will drop you' He said more like order.

'No it's fine i can go on my own' I said in one breath.

'I did not asked you' He Said.

'Ok fine' I said while looking at his eyes. I feel butterflies in my stomach.

'Let's go' He said and caught my wrist, I feel my body become hot. He dragged me to the parking where he's car is park. He open the door and went in and started the car while I'm standing outside dumbfounded. He scroll the window and look at me.

'Don't tell me you thought I'm gonna open the door for you' He said annoyingly.

'I guess that's why his girlfriend broke up with him' I murmured under my breathe. I walk towards the other side of car and open the door and made myself comfortable in  passenger seat.

'Done?' He ask while setting the front mirror.

'Yeah' I reply while looking at front.

It was a silent ride until he broke.

'Do you have any question?' He asked.

'What if one of us fall for each other' I ask while looking at him.

The car suddenly stop and he look at me and said 'I will not, what about you'

I don't know

'I will not, Never' I said.

'Then it's done,their is no problem I guess'  He said and started the car. After 10 mins of silent ride we went to my house. He stop it in front of the apartment and we went out from the car.

'Get ready tomorrow at 10' He said.

'Why?' I asked.

'We are going for shopping' He said.

'OK' I said and he look at me in surprise.

'What with this look?' I asked him.

'Well it's first time you didn't ask lot of question' He told.

'I don't have energy to argue with you. I'm going in bye' I said and started to walk towards the gate, leaving him behind.

============================
Show me your love by voting and leaving comments here<3

============================Show me your love by voting and leaving comments here<3