Beast Blitzø x Male Reader: Imprint

"Hey Loona, you busy? I got a question about...What are you looking at?" you asked as you approached her desk, noticing she was watching a video on her phone.

"Huh? Oh, hey (Y/N), you gotta see this. The feds caught another feral imp, this is the 3rd time they've had to detain someone in one day."

"Yikes, they're really wailing on the poor guy. Has anyone else noticed these feral cases have been spiking this year?"

"Yeah, pretty sad most of them get gunned down though." Blitzø commented.

"Dude, how can you sound so calm saying that?" you asked as he started to laugh.

"Because I don't have to worry about that. Ferals come and go as the years pass, and little old me is never gonna be in that group." he boasted proudly, leaving you to roll your eyes in response.

"Better watch yourself sir, Pride is just as bad a sin as Lust, and you're overflowing with both." you shot back, Loona snickering at the comeback.

"If anyone should watch themselves it's you..." he groaned with a small cough.

"You OK man?"

"I'm fine, just a small bug I'm coming down with. But as I was saying, you're not gonna see me go feral anytime soon. I've been locked in a cage before, and I'd rather not go there again."

"...Stolas?" you and Loona questioned.

"Sadly yes."

"Of all the princes in Hell for you to screw, why did you get stuck with the kink freak? Anyway, what if you do go feral huh, this can literally happen to anyone."

"Anyone but meeee." he drawled with a singsong tone "Like someone of my standing...would ever..." Loona rose from her seat, watching him start to stagger.

"Are you sure you're OK Blitzø? You look kinda pale."

"I'm...a little tired, that's all. That prick had me up last night with more of his stupid little games, I hardly got away from him. I just need some coffee to wake me up."

"'Wake you up'? You had like 5 cups this morning, how are you not bouncing off the walls by now?" you asked, but noticed he was unresponsive "Sir? Hello, are you listening to...Blitzø?!" Loona gasped as you dove to catch him.

"Blitzø! Don't bullshit me here, are you sure you're alright?" she asked, a heavy tone of concern in her voice.

"A-Actually...I feel drained...I don't know where...this is coming from..." he panted breathlessly, yawning as he nodded off in your arms.

"Aaaand he fell asleep, great."

"Don't be a wise ass (Y/N), help me get him into his office. He can lay down for a bit." she said, grabbing his ankles to help you carry him.

"Where are we gonna put him, on a cot in the corner of the room?" you asked sarcastically.

"OK, he might not have a cot, but he does have a sleeping bag. At first I laughed at the idea, but turned out to come in handy for moments like this." she replied, pulling the sleeping bag out from underneath his desk.

"I thought you were joking for second. Has he camped out here or something?"

"Once, he mostly keeps it here to sleep off his long nights with Stolas. As a matter of fact I'm gonna call that asshole right now, I've told him to take it easy with the sex games. Now look at him, we can't get anything done with him tired like this!"

"N-No, not the pink one mommy..." he mumbled tiredly as you laid him down.

"You know, despite how much he irritates you, I'm a little shocked to see you so worried about him."