Millie x Moxxie & Incubus Reader: Cuffed

It was a busy day for you in the Lust Ring. Then again, it was always a busy day for you at Ozzie's. From taking orders to occasionally shrugging off drunken flirting, you were constantly on the move throughout the night. Eventually, you had a chance to breathe as you at the bar with a tired sigh.

"Finally tuckered out, huh (Y/N)?" the bartender asked with a chuckle. You briefly looked up from your phone, glaring at him menacingly.

"Don't test me Wally, I'm f*cking exhausted. Between this job and trying to make time for my partners, I'm about to go crazy. And I can't remember the last time I got to feed! I'm so hungry!" you whined as you rested your head on the counter.

"Easy now (Y/N), don't get your tail in a twist. I know it's been pretty busy, but at least the night is almost over for ya. Didn't you say something about heading back up to Pride this weekend?"

"I did, but I might not be able to. I promised Jesse I would cover his spot at the door. And it had to be on the weekend too. I swear he does this just to spite me." you muttered. Wally rolled his eyes before refilling your glass.

"That boy always tries to get the weekends off. You shoulda caught on to that trick by now. Jokes on him, the tips are always better on Saturday nights. And so are the ladies.~" A passing group of succubi giggled as he tipped his hat to them. You laughed at the scene before sipping your drink.

"More power to ya man. Millie would kill me if I had another woman in our bed. By the way, any luck with that girl from Envy yet?"

"Eh, she's a tough little filly. But I love me a gal that plays hard to get."

"In other words, she's still turning you down?" you asked, laughing as he tossed his towel at you.

"Anyway, what about you though? Did you say something about getting a reservation somewhere?"

"Yeah, but that was almost a week ago." you sighed worriedly as you scrolled through your emails "They said they would message me once they have an opening, and I still got nothing!"

"Damn, that's rough son. And how long does the wait usually take at this place? ...Actually what is the place anyway? You never did tell me."

"It's The Royal Rose, the hotel that opened near the Crystal Stadium last year. I've been trying to get a reservation for all three of us for months, and I got nothing. Even after I tried calling and emailing them, the manager told me the same thing. Their damn wait list is too f*cking long, and I swear it's growing every day..."

"I see...Sooo why not book a table here instead? You know Oz doesn't mind helping out his employees. I bet he can get ya a nice spot in VIP." Wally teased as he elbowed you. However his smile faded as you didn't react.

"As nice as this place is, I don't want them surrounded by horny customers. I want to take them somewhere where we're guaranteed to have some actual privacy. And this hotel would be the best place to...Wait a minute." As if on cue a message popped up on your phone. You read it carefully before gasping excitedly.

"I know that look. Good news I'm guessing?"

"Yes, I finally got the room! Moxxie is going to love me for this. The finest love hotel in Lust, and I got us one of the penthouse suites." Wally let out an impressed whistle as you showed him the picture of your soon-to-be room.

"Ooh, fancy. Ya don't find places like that down in Wrath. But I'm curious though. With all that talk about finding a place for the three of y'all, how come the Missus ain't tagging along for this one?"

"Millie and Moxxie pretty much share me when it comes to spending time together. Every other weekend it's all three of us, but other times I'm either with her or him. And this weekend is his turn. Millie was willing to let him have me twice since he's had a hard time at work this week."