🔞 Blitzø x Male Overlord Reader: Powerful Temptation

(A/N: Per request, your demon appearance for this story is similar to that of a dragon.)

•·················💜·················•

"My lord, it's time to wake up." Mason, your butler, called out to you as he opened the drapes "Oh, I thought you had 'company' last night. You sent those girls home?"

"Yes, all they loved to talk about was my money. It was getting so tiring that sex was out of the question." you yawned, stretching your wings as you sat up. You took your robe from him, walking to the kitchen.

"Quite a shame, I had a breakfast buffet planned for the three of you."

"Trust me, that food won't go to waste. You know I'm a big eater Mason, and if not then call up the servants to partake. So long as I get a good stack of your pancakes I'm happy. I can't have a morning without them, it's criminal otherwise." you teased to make him laugh.

"You flatter me my lord, it's an old family recipe. Now, about today's agenda..."

"Here we go." you groaned as you took your seat at the table "Let me guess, Killjoy still wants that damn interview with me? Be sure to send her the usual response."

"Surprisingly no my lord, the request actually came from Mr. Malice this time. I take it you're familiar with his work?"

"Marcel's Murder Madness, of course. Interesting segment really, keeps me in the know of who tries to rob me of my territory. It's very sad how these foolish sinners are, thinking they can take my land from me."

"And yet they keep trying, sad really. Would you care for some coffee this morning?"

"Please, anything to get my mind off of those chatty harlots." you sighed before turning on the TV.

"Hi there, I'm Blitzø! The 'O' is silent, and I'm the founder of I.M.P.!"

"Hm, never seen this ad before. Didn't think some imps could afford to air commercials."

"Indeed, being an imp myself even I find it hard to believe. This one in particular is not the best example of how one should spend their funds." Mason commented as he sat down your plate.

"Why say that?" you asked as the jingle started to play.

"It's that irritable jingle of theirs, I'll never get it out of my head. Whenever I clean the kitchen I hear it every morning without fail. Honestly, Hell has enough issues with overpopulation. Their little 'company' is only making things worse."

"With your talking I missed most of it. What is it they do?"

"They call themselves 'The Immediate Murder Professionals' I believe. A group of mediocre assassins that supposedly help sinners get revenge on those that wronged them in life."

"Despite hating their advertisement, you seem to know a great deal about them Mason."

"Only because a friend of mine called on them once. Those misfits shockingly got their job done the same day. Something about them just rubs me the wrong way."

"That one imp though, Blitzø I think it was..."

"What was that my lord?"

"Have the car ready for me Mason, I feel like going out today. This company looks rather intriguing."