The Next List

(A/N: Let it be known, most of this was already typed in advance. A few requests (that I remember) have been added and updated. Requests are still closed for now.)

--- ☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆ ---

Here we go again my peeps! Thank you so much for the love on the first volume. Some of you had some requests even after the slots were full, so I will try my best to get to those fist. Same deal as before, no spamming or repeat comments please. And here's a bonus rule: NO trolling either. I've already muted one person so far, I don't want that list to grow. And I'll try something different with Millie and Moxxie this go round. This time it'll be a Poly reader vs being paired up with one or the other. They are too cute to choose, this way everyone wins. 😄

═══════•°• 💜Key💜 •°•═══════

Bold: Complete and published.

Italics: Currently being worked on/Next to be published.

Underlined: Requested stories.

• 💚 Slots are open

• ❤ Slots are closed

• 🖤 Slots are full

• 🧡 Will be posted on AO3

═══════•°• 🖤💜🖤 •°•═══════

🖤.•:¨STOLAS¨:•.🖤

1) Male Reader 🔞: While waiting for Blitzø to clock out, Stolas passes time by talking to you. He is so taken in by your stories of your past life, he confesses that he wants to see the living world at least once.

2) Female Reader🔞: After a rough day at work, you decide to call the prince to rant about it. Instead of heading straight home, he invites you to his estate for some private R and R. (Requested by AngelaMarieRamos123)

3) Male Reader: It's summer time and business has dropped. You decide to back up Millie's car wash idea to help bring in clients...with a sexy twist. Of course the prince is the first to hear about it and wishes to offer his 'support'. Hoping to see his Blitzy in a tasteful outfit, he instead has his eyes on you.

4) Female Reader: While Stella and Stolas take a 'break' with their marriage, Stolas turns to you, his head maid, for a big favor. Seeing that Octavia and Blitzø have only met once, he wants them to bond. His biggest concern is whether or not they will both take it seriously. (Requested by TheDrowsyMoon)

5) Male Baby Reader: Just as the royal family is about to leave Loo Loo Land, Stolas hears an infant crying. Despite his wife's objection, he decides to take you home and raise you as his own. (Requested by AngelaMarieRamos123)

6) Female Hybrid Reader 🔞: The prince gets a bit jealous when Blitzø can't stop talking about you. Finally giving in to his his curiosity, he requests to meet you to see what the hype is all about. (Requested by Anime_Girl_024)

7) 🧡 Photographer Male Reader 🔞: When you aren't killing people, you enjoy playing around with your camera. However, what happens when you get caught taking photos of a certain prince?

8) Female Artist Reader: While on an incognito outing to take a break from his duties, he comes across a lively street performance held by you. (Requested by cartoonstxrys)