❤️🔼 Robo Fizz x Female Reader: Give & Take

"Hey gorgeous, trying to get a peak of me before the show?~" Fizz teased, only for you to dismiss him with an eye roll.

"No, I came to prep the band for your next act. Just because I'm your mechanic, it doesn't give you permission to make a pass at me." you replied, opening the back panel for the drummer "What do you want this time?"

"Same thing as always (Y/N), I want you. I've been bored all day, not a single client since the show ended." he whined dramatically, leaning against the closest animatronic.

"Sounds like a your problem. Just go walk the park, someone is bound to start humping your leg eventually." you replied sarcastically.

"Yeah, like I haven't heard that one before." he rolled his optics at you "That's what I like about you (Y/N), not every girl I meet is a grade A smartass. We share a similar taste in humor, you can't say there isn't any chemistry going on in between us."

"Well I aced chemistry in high school, so I know for a fact we would never be compatible." you shot back, only for him to laugh "Go ahead and laugh, just keep your stupid pick up lines to yourself Fizzarolli. I came here to work, not get hit on by a horny robot."

"Ouch, shots fired. I'm only horny when you turn me down, kinda ironic for that to be such a turn on. You're so hot when you're angry.~" he replied, only for you to snarl at him "Growl at me all you want (Y/N), I think it's pretty hot.~"

"Ugh, of course you do. God, is there anything I can do or say to get you off my ass?"

"Nope, you're stuck with me baby. Also, you can just call me Fizz. Buuuut my lovers call me Fizzy.~"

"I'm. Not. Your damn. Lover. I'm close to tearing you apart if you don't let me get back to work!" you yelled impatiently.

"Alright, sheesh. You're hot but you're such a workaholic, Blitzo was the same way when I used to mess with him." he muttered, the name making you pause your work.

"What did you say?"

"Huh?"

"That name, did you just say Blitzo? How do you know him?"

"He used to work here years ago, but how do you know him?" he asked, watching you pull out your phone.

"You can't be talking about the same imp...Does that impling look familiar?" You showed him the picture on the screen, an image of a much younger you standing on a bench, posing with a young boy.

"Wow, is that Blitzo? Even as a kid his horns were huge."

"Yes, that's him. He always hated how big they were before we met...I'll never forget that day, it was summer, my family had just moved to the Sloth Ring for my dad's job..."

────── 〔Flashback〕──────

"Look at this freak, his horns are huge." a boy laughed, shoving Blitzo into the dirt.

"Ouch! C-Come on guys quit it, I just wanna go home!" he whined, the second boy holding him up off the ground.

"I bet we can hang him off the money bars too. Wanna see if you can swing freak?" the second boy laughed, dragging him to the playground.

"N-No, not that again! Please, stop, let me go!" he begged, kicking and screaming for freedom as they dragged him by his horns. Before they could lift him up again, one of the boys yelled as a rock hit the back of his head.

"Put him down you jerks!" you yelled.

"Huh? And what's a stupid girl like you gonna do if we don't?!" the second boy asked, barely dodging another rock.