toxic , B. HALL

ps: i wrote this while being in a bad mood so it's not that good but yeah some angst 🙌🙌

"i hate him! i hate him so much!" y/n complained angrily to her best friend, y/b/f/n, about her boyfriend bryce.

"whatd he do this time?" y/b/f/n asked with a sigh, used to her best friend and her boyfriend arguments.

"one minute he tells me he wants nothing to do with me and next thing i know, i'm laying next to him in bed naked!" y/n pulled at her hair in frustration. y/b/f/n grimaced at the last sentence but placed a comforting hand on y/n's shoulder.

"i think you should just officially end things y/n, this isn't healthy. you cant keep giving in to him and give him the satisfaction that he's practically manipulating you!" y/n's tooth sank into her bottom lip gently as she thought her friends words over.

"you're right but.. what if i don't wanna stop being with him?"

"oh my god you're helpless." y/b/f/n threw her hands in the air. "i wish i could help you, but you're being really stupid right now." she shook her head in disappointment.

"i know, i know! i just..i don't know what i want at this point." she flopped down on the bed with a groan.

"you know you deserve better than the way he's treating you y/n." y/b/f/n said gently as she sat criss cross applesauce on the bed, facing towards y/n direction.

"yeah, i know. i just- ugh!" she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it for a good couple of seconds. she finally pulled away and fluffed her hair down a little.

"you're right, i do deserve better. i'm gonna go officially break up with him." y/n said confidently as she stood up. y/b/f/n clapped excitedly and stood up as well.

"do you want me to go with you?" she asked, but y/n shook her head.

"thanks, but i'm okay. i have to do this by myself." she reassured herself before waving a quick bye to y/b/f/n. she put on a sweater and grabbed her keys from the nightstand.

-

"bryce!" y/n pounded on the sway house door desperately. the rain was coming down heavy and she wasn't planning on getting all soaked. (i was gonna put wet but y'all are immature and dirty minded as fuck 😭)

"y/n?" the door finally opened, and kio was looking down at her with confusion. the girl walked in without caring to ask if she could.

"yeah yeah, come in." kio muttered as he shut the door.

"where's bryce?" she asked as soon as the door shut. kio's eyes widened slightly but quickly put on a serious face. y/n studied him suspiciously.

"he's..not here right now." he grimaced, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"where is he?"

"i don't know."

"yes you do."

"i really don't." y/n finally snapped and threw her keys on the floor angrily.

"listen kio, i know you know where he is. i'm tired of being treated like shit and today i finally got the courage to break up with him completely so if you could tell me where he is, i would appreciate it." kio stayed quiet for a second as he looked down in guilt.

"i'm not gonna waste my time and go see him, i'm just gonna get my stuff and leave a note. but if he-"

"he's on a date. with addison." he finally grasped out. addison? how did she not realize? of course he was cheating on her with addison. he's been talking about her a lot lately.

"good to know." she smiled forcefully.

"y/n i-"

"save it."

the rest of the night was painful, but y/b/f/n was there to comfort y/n through it all. throwing away photos and gifts bryce had given her.

it was time for her to move on.

edited 5/13/22