hoodie , J. HOSSLER

Y/n watched as snow slowly covered the ground below. There were snowflakes on the window. it was nice, she adored winter. Drinking hot chocolate, playing in the snow, Christmas right around the corner, getting to wear Jaden's hoodies without an excuse.

The last part was always and always will be Y/n's favorite. Jaden's hoodies are always comfy and warm.

He needs more hoodies. Y/n hummed as she looked through his closet with a hand on her hip.

Suddenly, a strong pair of arms lifted her off her feet and spun Y/n around like a rag doll. She laughed as Jaden threw her on the bed

"If you wanted a hoodie you could've just asked princess." Jaden grinned, then proceeding to take off the hoodie he had on at the moment and throwing it at his girlfriends face.

"Thanks J." she gave him a cheesy smile and put his hoodie on in a second. jaden was a giant, he was newr 6'0 and Y/n was short compared to him.

The hoodie went just past her knees, almost like a dress. It was warm and smelled like him, a mix of cologne and vanilla. Y/n looked up with a sheepish smile to see Jaden staring at her in awe.

"you look so fucking cute in my hoodies." He dramatically said, hand to his heart. She rolled her eyes jokingly but she still cracked a small smile.

"You're a big sap." The shorter girl pecked his cheek and made her way to the door before Jaden picked her up again and threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

"Jaden, put me down!" Y/n laughed at him and banged her fists against his back.

"Nope. Not until you admit how hot I am!"

this one was inspired by eubankss :) so credits to her because I literally love her book <333

EDIT 5/13/22
currently editing all imagines bc i don't wanna take this book down but i wrote it 2020/2021 😭 i'm not into tiktok like i used to but i wanna make these better at least -alexa