cuddle me , B. GRAY

requested by @_abba_dabba

"Shh, guys, guys! You need to shut the fuck up you're gonna wake them." Josh shushed the boys as they walked into Blake and Y/n's shared room. they all walked behind him, tiptoeing. Jaden held the bucket full of water over Y/n's head, ready to pour it over the poor girl.

"Pour that over her and I'll snap your neck in half." Blake muttered without opening an eye. All the guys froze, eyes wide. Jaden slowly put the bucket down and put on a big grin.

"Right, right." They tiptoed back out quietly. Blake laughed to himself at their stupidity. A small giggle came from next to him, causing him to crack open his eyes. He smiled as he watched Y/n's body shake slightly from laughter.

"Have you been awake this whole time princess?" He asked as he pressed a light kiss on her nose. She nodded with a soft smile.

"I've been awake for a while now, I was watching you sleep." she paused before continuing.

"That came out wrong." Blake shook his head with a smile and pulled her closer to him in a quick and sly move.

"Come here loser." They snuggled in closer together.

"I love you." Y/n mumbled into her boyfriends chest.

"I love you too." He whispered back with a smile.

idk how to feel abt this one but keep requesting y'all, it makes me feel special 😼 also check out my tiktok girls book if u want <3

edited on 5/13/22