sick day , J. HOSSLER

y/n woke up and patted the empty spot next to her in bed, looking for her boyfriend. she frowned when she realized he wasn't there.

"baby?" she walked into the bathroom which was where she heard noises from, and opened the door to see jaden throwing up into the toilet. she rushed over to her boyfriend and squatted down next to him as he kept throwing up.

"are you okay jae?" she whispered softly as she patted his back soothingly.

"no, i don't feel too good." y/n frowned at him and cleaned his mouth up, and led him to the bed.

"lay down."

"but-

"no buts, you're sick." she spread the blanket over him and kissed his forehead.

"i'm gonna make you some chicken soup."

"i can help." jaden looked at her with innocent eyes.

"nope! you're sick, consider me as your mom." she grinned widely. jaden looked at her with a slight frown.

time skip brought to you by so what (stream it!!)

y/n watched intently as her boyfriend finished the last bit of the soup.

"happy?" he sarcastically asked with a wide exaggerated grin.

"very." she replied as she took the bowl and placed it aside.

"cuddles?" jaden pouted at his girlfriend as she smiled softly at him.

"of course bubs, come here." she laid down on the bed and watched as her boyfriend laid on her chest without hesitation. she stroked his hair gently, knowing he liked when she did that.

"i love you jae." she whispered as she stared at the boy on her lap.

"i love you too y/n, always." he replied with a smile and a tone that signaled he was about to fall asleep. y/n smiled as her boyfriend finally fell asleep. she laid her head on his and drifted off to sleep.

edited 5/13/22