7 minutes in heaven , Q. GRIGGS

(before y'all start reading just wanna clear sum up- i dont exactly know how to play 7 minutes in heaven nor have I ever played it i am a smol holy child so I'm just using what I remember from movies and most of it will probably be wrong so yEAH 😡🐜)

"i can't believe you're forcing me to go." I huffed at my best friend anthony. he raised his hands up in surrender and laughed.

"avani said if you don't go, she won't go." he said as he slung an arm around my shoulder. I scoffed at him yet still managed a smile.

"fine, but you owe me. at least I get to see my papi voni." I grinned up at him.

"I don't even know why you're complaining in the first place, you'll get to see quin." anthony remarked as we reached the steps of sway.

"hey what's that supposed to-

"y/n!" quinnton interrupted my words as he opened the door. I waved at him and tried my best to not seem nervous.

"uh, hey to you too?" anthony laughed and flicked quinton off as he walked inside the house, most likely to find avani.

"guess you're officially in sway huh?" I asked him as we walked inside the house. he nodded and smiled a little.

"guess so."

-

"alright let's play!" bryce hollered, making us all cheer and woo. some of us were a bit drunk. me, quinton, and mads were sober. 

there was a of bunch of us. it was me, quinton, anthony, avani, bryce, addison, josh, nessa, jaden and mads. griffin and kio didn't wanna play, they were like the moms making sure we were behaving. although I'm pretty sure it's because dixie and olivia were busy with stuff and couldn't come.

"alright who's going first?" addison slurred out with a giggle. everyone looked at each other dumbly, not knowing who the hell to pick.

"I say josh and ness go first." mads smirked at the two. josh and nessa weren't official yet, although it was clear the two liked each other very much. nessas cheeks went a bright shade of red and josh tried to cover his sudden change of color with a smile.

"alright buds, let's do it!" josh lazily smiled and walked into the small cleaning closet they had downstairs.

about 6 minutes had past and all we had heard so far was nothing but chattering about who knows what. that was until, we started hearing panting and harsh breathing.

"okay!" I leaned away from the door and threw myself on the couch. quinton plopped down next to me and threw an arm around me.

"y/n! quinton! you guys should go." avani smirked over at us, making everyone snap their heads to us. ness and josh had gotten out about 30 seconds ago. let's just say they looked a little messed up.

I glared at avani, telling her to shut up. she knew about the little crush I had on quinton too. everyone cheered and ushered us to the closet with some gentle shoves.

"fuck you all!" I shouted as soon as bryce shut the door closed with a wink. I looked at quinton. he had an amused smirk on his face.

I raised a brow at him. "and may I ask what's so funny?"

"oh, nothing. you being mad is funny enough for me." he flashed a quick smile before sitting down on the floor. I sat down as well, my back pressed to his.

"sooo, what now?" I questioned with a sigh.

"I don't know pretty girl, you tell me." he chuckled. I widened my eyes at the nickname, I could feel the stupid grin on my face.

"8th grade, spring dance." quinton said after about 3 minutes, breaking the silence around us. I furrowed my brows.

"what?"

"that was the day I realized I was in love with you."

I tried to say something, but I couldn't make any words.

"I saw you dancing with ant, and the way the lights made your eyes pop out like stars, your hair shine, and you in general look like an angel." I didn't say anything, I was too shocked.

well, if watching the loud house with my little sister taught me anything, actions speak louder than words.

I turned quinton around by his shoulders and pressed my lips to his without a second thought. I didn't feel him kiss back for a couple of seconds and I was about to pull anyway until his lips started moving in sync with mine. I ran my hands through his dead, yet fluffy blond hair. it felt like fireworks were around us and it felt amazing. it was like no one in the world existed except us.

except other people did exist. more like all of our friends who were standing by the now open door.

"well...I didn't think anything would actually happen, considering you're both big pussies. but this is nice too."

edited 5/13/22