patience , J. HOSSLER

requested by -D0BRIKS <3!

"hey sky, what's up?" kio smiled as he threw himself on her bed happily.

"nothing." she sighed before grabbing another bite of the taco on her desk. kio frowned slightly and walked over to her.

"what's wrong?" he questioned as he sat on the floor. she let out another deep breath before answering.

"it's nothing really, it's just, me and jaden have been with each other every day and night but i don't know what we are."

"or if he wants a relationship with me." skylar took another bite upsettingly.

"sky, jaden looks at you like you're the only person in the room, he cares about you more than i've seen him care for anyone else. the man is crazy about you. he's probably just waiting for the right time to ask you out." kio reassured her. he took the taco out of her hands and took a bite himself.

"you just have to be patient." he said with a mouthful of taco in his mouth.

"nice speech, but i'm not giving you my taco." she snatched it out of his hands. there was a comfortable silence between the two before she broke it.

"maybe you're right, he is just waiting for the right time." she smiled to herself. kio grinned widely and ruffled her hair as he got up.

"when aren't i?"

"where are you going?" she furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed kio putting his shoes on.

"to hang out with riley." he explained.

"aww yes! i love her! have fun." skylar smiled widely, happy he moved on from olive oil.

"bye!" he waved happily, making her laugh.

"SKYLAR, HUDDY IS BEATING UP JADEN OUTSIDE!" bryce yelled as he and josh rushed into the room quickly. she widened her eyes and sprinted out of her room, not caring if she was in just a hoodie and shorts.

"where are they?!" she yelled as she got outside. instead of seeing chase and jaden fighting as she expected, she was met by the sway boys -including jaden- all in a line, each holding a sign. the signs all together formed out; "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?"

hi yes yes, pretend it all somehow fits?? if that makes sense?? bye, anyways

sky looked at them all in awe. her attention turned to jaden, who was now walking closer. tears of joy stung her eyes lightly, yet she still had a big smile on her face.

"skylar y/l/n, will you be my girlfriend?" jaden took her smaller hands in his big ones.

"yes, yes, yes!" she jumped into his arms and pressed her lips onto his happily. the boys cheered as the two kissed passionately.

bryce held a vlog camera to them as they kissed for a youtube video.

"okay, guys- hey HEY there are little kids watching this." bryce scolded the two as he noticed their kiss deepening.

jaden pulled away from a laughing skylar, he laughing himself.

"i'm so happy i can call you mine now." jaden whispered ever so lightly. she smiled at him before looking at kio, who was giving her a thumbs up.

"i am too."

i kinda don't like this one but i kinda do? 😹
alexa play i love u, i hate u by gnash <|3

also the part where kio gives her the speech is 100% inspired by the part where lara jean gives lucas the speech in TATBIELB 2 😼🤚🤚

edited 5/13/22