date night , J. RICHARDS

"can i open my eyes now?" I questioned josh, who forced me to close my eyes because he had a surprise planned.

"sure!" he replied with an exaggerated enthusiastic voice. I opened my eyes in excitement, only to met by his large palms.

"josh! I really wanna seeeeee." I whined childishly at him.

"too baaaaadddd, too saddddddd." he mimicked. I pouted at him and scoffed.

"are we there yet?" I questioned.

"nope." he popped the p. I huffed and suddenly felt a sharp pain in my ankle. I groaned and tried turning around to him.

"watch where you're going y/n geez." he chuckled as he picked me up in his arms in a swift move.

"but how could I see if you had your big ass ha-

"we're here!" he shouted with excitement clear in his voice. I sighed dramatically and felt josh drop me gently from his arms. I turned around and was met with a red and white picnic blanket, fairy lights, and a bunch of food to pig on.

it was cliche, but I loved cliche stuff like this. it was like straight out of a teen romance movie.

"josh!" I cooed. I could feel my eyes get glossy.

"d-do...you like it?" he stuttered out nervously. I chuckled and threw myself in his arms. I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed.

"I love it." I looked right at his beautiful ocean like eyes.

"I'm glad you do." he whispered into my ear, making shivers run down my spine. I looked up to to see him smirk. oh he knew what he was doing.

"she liked it, I told you she would! haha!" I heard josh whisper-shouting into his phone. he was a couple of feet away from me, back turned. I laughed slightly at him and plopped down on the blanket.

josh got off the phone a couple of seconds after and came over to sit down as well. he hung a lazy arm around my shoulders. I grinned at him and leaned in for a kiss.

2.5 seconds later we were both making out passionately yet fiercely. I laughed into the kiss and pulled away, making josh pout like a child.

"come on, we're gonna end up having sex if we continue this!" I giggled at him and grabbed a chocolate strawberry. he sighed, but I didn't miss the small smile on his lips.

"I mean, I'm not complaining..." he muttered. I slapped his arm and laughed loudly.

"josh!" I yelled.

"hey, just telling the truth." he put his hands up in surrender with a smirk. I shook my head in amusement and laid my head on his shoulder.

"this is like the perfect night. we should totally be in a teen romance movie." I sighed and closed my eyes in happiness. I heard a light chuckle come out of his mouth.

"being with you is already a romance story." he quietly said.

"that was cheesy."

"I know, but you love it."

"I know, but I love you more."

"now you're being cheesy."

"I know."

"I love you too."

this was lowkey kinda cheesy 😳 sorry bout that buds. ANYGAYS STREAM STILL SOFTISH

edited 5/13/22