Ch.14

"And that's how I met Yae's mother." Izuku said finishing his story.

/*Midnight exe has stopped working*/

"Hey Nemuri-chan? Everything okay?" Izuku asked shaking Nemuri's shoulders.

Smoke came out of Midnight's head as she can't quite perceive all the information she just heard. After a few minutes, she finally got a grip on herself.

"S-so you're telling me you're already married?" Nemuri asked with a single tear forming on the sides of her purple eyes.

"Yes basically, but I'm a widower as of present." Izuku answered.

'Hehe, then I still have a shot at this.' Midnight thought with a creepy grin on her face.

"Ugh, I don't like that face you're making." Izuku sweatdropped.

"I-it's nothing, you must be imagining things." Midnight denied.

"Okay, I'm going to wake my daughter now. Can you order some food for us to eat for dinner?" Izuku asked.

"Leave it to me." Midnight answered as she went to her phone to order some pizzas.

Izuku on the other hand went to his room to check to his daughter. He then heard Yae mumbling in her sleep.

"Father, please don't leave me! You're the only one I have left!"

Izuku felt guilty of himself from leaving his precious daughter all alone this whole time. He then walked towards Yae and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. This woke Yae up as she slowly opened her eyes.

"F-father, where am I?" Yae asked as she rubbed her eyes awake.

Izuku: "You're in the house I'm living in right now."

Yae: "Is that so."

"Yae, I promise you that I won't leave you all alone ever again. I'm sorry if I didn't become an ideal parent for you." Izuku said as he embraced his daughter.

Yae started crying as she returned the hug...

"I don't blame you, mother's loss must also be hard on you right father?" Yae responded.

Izuku: "You're a really kind girl just like your mother."

Yae felt warm in Izuku's emrace, it's something she longed for a very long time.

"Now wipe those tears up my dear, let's go down to eat dinner now shall we." Izuku said as he wiped some of his daughter's tears away.

They both went to the kitchen to eat dinner.

"Oh Izuku you're here, it's been delivered so let's eat no-" Midnight was cut off of what she said when she saw Yae clinging to Izuku so tight as they walk to the kitchen.

"W-what are you doing you b*tch?!" Midnight growled.

"*Beh* I'm not giving papa to anyone especially to a slut like you!" Yae exclaimed as she stuck her tounge out.

Midnight:"W-what did you say you brat?!"

Yae: "Don't call me brat, I'm older than you!"

They then smashed their heads unto each othet while gritting their teeths.
A dragon and a tiger can be seen fighting in the background.

'Papa?' Izuku thought.

A few moments later~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Did any of you read it in a spongebob accent?)

"Okay, stop fighting already the food's gonna get cold otherwise." Izuku butted in stopping the two of them.

They then sat down and started eating but the two women still stares daggers to each other.

"Can you please stop this childish fight of yours? And by the way Yae, what's this papa thing?" Izuku sighed.

Yae: "Well papa, since we're in modern times now calling you father all the time would be pretty awkward don't you agree?"

'I think you calling him papa is even more awkward.' Midnight thought as she kept munching on her pizza.

The three of them finally finished eating dinner. Midnight is now washing the dishes that they ate in.
Yae is now ready to go to the LOV's hideout to disband it since while Yae's purpose is taking people's quirks to take revenge, the main purpose of the league is to find Izuku so the LOV is now useless since she already found Izuku.

"Papa, I'm going to go now, while I hate for you to be alone with that woman I still have some stuff to sort out." Yae said glaring at Midnight's back.

*chills* 'Why does it feel cold all of a sudden?" Midnight thought as she held her arms together.

"Be careful papa, don't let her take advantage of you while I'm gone." Yae instructed.

"Yes, yes, I will be careful. You should get going now, see you later my dear." Izuku replied scratching his nape.

Yae then hugged Izuku one more time before departing.

'Miyu, our daughter is all grown up now, if only you were here to see this. I promise to protect all my loved ones this time at which I failed to do so in the past at all cost.' Izuku thought as he gazed at the night sky illuminated by the mesmerizing light of the moon