Ch.19

"So what's the meaning of this papa?!" questioned Yae with furrowed eyebrows.

Izuku: "Uhm, how should I explain this?"

Flashback......

Yae returned to Nemuri's house and planned to surprise her father but it turns out she was the one who got surprised when she saw Izuku holding a little girl in his arms when she peeked at the window. She was so confused and jealous that she destroyed the door as she came in.

Flashback end...

"Who is she papa? That auntie looks scary." asked Eri.

"Eri, she is my troublesome daughter." said Izuku.

"Hey papa, that's not nice to say to your lovely daughter." said Yae.

Nemuri: "Izuku is right Eri, that woman is really a pain in the ass."

Yae: "What did you say?!"

Nemuri: "Oh you heard me! Besides, you owe me a door!"

Yae: "Whatever!"

Izuku then explained everything that happened and as to how he met Eri as simply as he can for it to penetrate over his blockheaded daughter.

After a while of explaining, Yae seemed to get the gist of it so she calmed her horses down but still feel extremely jealous over a child. She felt like she got replaced as Izuku's only lovely daughter.

"I'm also thinking of adopting Eri since she already grew fond of me and I'd feel bad to just leave her in an orphanage." said Izuku.

"What?!" Exclaimed Yae.

"Yes, and I'm gonna sign up as the adoptive mother." said Nemuri with a smug look.

"Shut it you, I wil never accept you as Papa's wife! I'm the only one who's going to marry him!" exclaimed Yae as she pounced on Izuku.

(That's some extreme father complex you got there girl)

"That was dangerous Yae, what if Eri got hurt?" asked Izuku as he held Eri safely.

"B-but she's planning on taking papa from Yae." sobbed Yae still embracing Izuku.

*sigh* "Nobody's going to take me away from you. Remember this, father will never let you be alone again, that's a promise I made to your mother." said Izuku as he gently pat Yae's head calming down his daughter.

"F-fine, I'll let you adopt Eri but on one condition". said Yae.

"What is it?" asked Izuku.

"That I will be always your number one!" demanded Yae.

"Hai, hai, no matter what happens you will always be father's little girl." replied Izuku.

"And you thieving cat! I'll let you have your way of being Eri's adoptive mother but it's only on paper you got it?!" growled Yae as she glared at Nemuri.

Nemuri: "Whatever."

'I'll just take everything step by step and Izuku will be eventually mine! Muaahaahahahahha!' Nemuri maniacally laughed in the mind.

'You do know that I can read minds right Nemuri-chan?' thought Izuku.

And so Eri officially became a part of Izuku's family. Eri was very delighted not just ti have parents but also a big sister as well. It didn't take long for Yae to warm up ti Eri.

Weekend in the Kayama household.....

Yae: "Can you say it again Eri?"

"U-uhm, Ya-Yae-oneechan." Eri adorably stuttered.

"Kyaa!! Did you hear that papa?! She called me big sister! So this is what it feels like to have a younger sibling?" said Yae.

"Yes,yes, you are now officially a big sister." said Izuku as he drinks his morning coffee.

Yae: "Now that I think about it papa?"

Izuku: "Hmm?"

Yae: "Why haven't you made me a younger sibling with mama?"

Yae's unprecedented remark caused Izuku to choke on his coffee.

*Cough violently* "W-why did you ask that put of the blue dear?" asked Izuku.

"Nothin much, just wondering bout it." replied Yae as she plays with Eri.

"Izuku, if you want to make a child remember you always have me." said Nemuri seductively as she's washing the dishes.

Izuku: "I have to pass on that offer."

"Haha! Get zoned biatch!" mocked Yae.

"S-shut-up!" exclaimed Nemuri embarrassed.

Izuku: "Language dear, Eri's here."

"Sorry papa." apologized Yae as she stuck het tounge out on Nemuri.

"Y-you! *deep breath*Nevermind I don't fight with brats ." said Nemuri.

"I'm older than you though, and by a whole lot that is." Yae smugged.

"Oh did I say about your age? I meant your mentality is that of a brat." mocked Nemuri.

Izuku: "Okay that's enough you two."*sigh*

Nemuri/Yae: "Alright/Okay papa"

Izuku: 'Isn't there a single day when you two stop arguing with each other?'

'I won't give up Izuku' Ill definitely make you mine! Fufufu!' Nemuri crrepily snickered.