Ch.20

"Okay class, next week we'll be having our U.A sports festival so you better be ready." said Aizawa.

"Hell yeah!! I can't wait to crush these extras!" yelled Bakugo.

Kirishima: "I can't wait!"

Jiro: "Same here."

Momo: "This is going to be fun."

Izuku just sat there smiling at seeing the children's enthusiasm.

Meanwhile Todoroki can be seen glaring at Izuku with malice.

'I swear I'm going to beat you and show that I'm the strongest! That way Momo will also look my way!' cursed Todoroki in his mind.

A week later....

The whole school is flooded by many people and even some reporters to spectate the festival. Yae and Eri also came to watch their papa in action.

Even some pro heroes came to be security for the festival in case something bad happened in such a big day.

Midnight can be seen at the center of the stage with a microphone in her grasp.

"Everyone are you ready?!" exclaimed Midnight.

The crowd roared in response.

"Yae onee-chan look it's mama!" Eri excitedly said while pointing at Nemuri with glitters in her eyes..

"Yes, I see that annoying pest Eri. Now please hold your horses." said Yae while trying to contain Eri.

Midnight: "Well then let's get this show started, our first event is a race. Participants are allowed to use their quirks at their disposal to win the race."

Both Class 1-A and 1-B got ready at the starting line. All the students seemed to be fired up.

"I'm going to win this shit!" yelled Bakugo as he stretched his back.

'Watch me Momo, I'll prove to you Midoriya is nothing to me.' thought Todoroki.

'What did I ever do to this kid for him to be this hostile to me?' thought Izuku  as he looked at the icyhot teen in confusion.

"Papa do your beshtt!! yelled Eri as she bit her tounge at the last word.

Izuku just waved at Eri with an awkward smile on his face.

Everyone in the crowd thought of just how precious the little girl is. Izuku classmates on the other hand are either confused or surprised especially the girls. Some of them even got their brain to stop functioning.

"Aaaaannnd, START!" said Midnight she signalled the start of the race.

Everyone started running by using their quirks to their advantage. The girls snapped back from their thoughts as they also started running.

Bakugo is using his explosions to push himself forward giving him a boost of speed while Shoto is using his Ice to slide into. Izuku on the other hand is still on the starting line standing still not having a care to the world.

The crowd were confused as to why one student refused to move from the starting line.

'Why do I even have to participate in this childish events?' thought Izuku as he just stood there like an idiot.

"You can do it papa! Don't give up!" shouted Eri almost on the verge of tears.

Izuku then got glares all over the arena for making a cute little girl cry.

'How is that my fault?'

"Don't cry Eri, papa is going to win this race." Izuku comforted Eri.

Eri just nodded as Yae wiped her tears and snot away.