Ch.3

~Currently at U.A~

The students of 1-A are in their classroom discussing about the new teacher that is going to teach in the school.

Nemuri(Midnight): "Did you know there is a new teacher comin today?"

Hizashi(Presentmic): "I heard the new teacher is recommended by Gran Torino sensei."

Aizawa(Eraserhead): "Quiet, class is about to start."

The room then became silent when Gran Torino walked in along with the new teacher.

"Good morning class, today a new teacher is going to replace me as your homeroom adviser. Meet your new teacher Izuku Midoriya." Gran Torino announced.

The class was speechless to see their new teacher.

"Isn't he too young to be our teacher?" Nemuri exclaimed.

"Yeah!" the whole class followed.

"Don't be decieved by his looks." Gran Torino replied pinching the bridge of his nose.

"You must be joking right?! From what I can see he is just a little bit older than us maybe even the same age." Hizashi said confused.

"I'm not, now sit on your chair." Torino replied.

After everyone quieted down, Izuku then started to talk.

"Good morning everyone, as you may already know I will be in charge of this class for the next 3 years." Izuku said with a smile charming all the female students.

"Wow, can someone be handsome and cute at the same time?!" The girls thought to themselves.

"Alright you can leave me now Sorahiko." Izuku said looking at Torino.

Gran Torino then walked out of the room leaving Izuku and the students inside.

Izuku's sight then landed on a blond man with a gravity defying styled hair and a muscular build.

"Oh, if it isn't that brats disciple!?" Izuku exclaimed.

"Excuse me?" Toshinori asked confused.

"You're Sorahiko's disciple am I right?" Izuku questioned.

"If you mean Gran Torino sensei then yes. By the way, do you know him?" Toshinori asked again.

"That brat's my student." Izuku replied.

"What??!" Toshinori yelled shocked along with the rest of the class.

"Damn you're so loud, haven't he told you about me at all?"

"Well, Torino sensei often talked about his teacher and how hellish his training is back in the day when he was still aiming to be a hero but I didn't expect his teacher to be this young." Toshinori replied.

"Oh shuucks, calling me young you're making me blush kid." Izuku said sarcastically.

Izuku then continued the class and days went by and he is getting used to teaching these kids.

After a few months of teaching, the change in the 1-A students is amazing as they are now more skilled in utilizing their quirks because of Izuku's teaching and training.

Nemuri and the girls also became much too close to their sensei as they often invites Izuku to have lunch together or flirting with him.

A whole school year went by and now the students of class 1-A are about to become 2nd years.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gran Torino: "Class good morning."

Hizashi: "Torino sensei, where is Izuku sensei?"

"I'm about to tell you a sad news, please bear with it." Gran Torino said apologetically.

"What is it sensei?" Nemuri asked.

"Today Izuku sensei will no longer be with us as he is will be leaving for America." Torino replied.

Everyone was shocked and devastated especially Nemuri, Hizashi, Aizawa and, Toshinori as they are the one closest to their sensei.

~Flashback~

Torino: "Sensei, are you really leaving?"

Izuku: "I might be going to be gone for a few years but I'm going to be back once I'm done with my task."

Torino: "And what might that be?"

Izuku: "I'm sorry but I can't tell you yet. One day I will explain everything to you."

flashback end...

"He didn't even said a proper goodbye before he left." Nemuri said crying.

"Yeah, that's so unfair!" Hizashi replied also crying.

Aizawa and Toshinori just kept quiet as they also started tearing up.

"The next time I see him, I'm going to put a leash on his neck to prevent him from walking away again." Nemuri yelled.

"I hope you don't meet her too soon when you come back, sensei." Torino thought.