Ch.11

Izuku: "So you are telling me you're Yae? If I remembered correctly she was just like a small animal always clinging to me."

"I have grown too you know!" Do you even know how long you disappeared father?!" Yae exclaimed sobbing.

"Please forgive me my dear child for not being a good father." Izuku said gently patting Yae's back.

"I thought I'd never see you again!" Yae said hugging Izuku while crying heavily.

Izuku was about to comfort his child but.....

"I AM HERE!!" Allmight entered with a loud bang along with Nezu, Midnight and, other U.A staff.

"Izuku are you alright?! By the way who is that bitch beside you?!" Midnight questioned pointing at Yae.

"What did you say you exhibisionist?!" Yae retaliated.

Midnight: "What did you just say!?"

Izuku couldn't take the situation anymore created a barrier which sucked in Nezu, Allmight, Aizawa, and Midnight.

The barrier made them invisible from the outside and it's soundproof.

"What is this Izuku-sensei?" Allmight asked confused.

"I pulled you in here because this is quite a tricky situation." Izuku replied.

"You still haven't answered my question Izuku, who's that woman?!" Midnight asked with crossed arms.

Izuku: "Ah she is-"

Yae: "You have no right to talk like that my father!!"

"FATHER!!!??" All of the teachers and Nezu yelled in surprise.

Izuku just facepalmed as the situation has gone way out of control.

"It's true Izuku-sensei has been with us since we were just kids but we haven't heard anything about him having a child, the most wanted villain in the world at that." Aizawa stated calmly.

"You foolish humans, how dare you utter my father's name that nonchalantly!" Yae growled.

"Stop it Yae." Izuku said.

Yae: "But father!"

Izuku: "It's okay, just calm down."

Yae: "O-okay."

After Yae settled down, Izuku began to talk.

"*clears throat* As you can see, this is my daughter Yae and as for why she became a villain is not of my knowledge." Izuku started.

"If you really are Izuku's daughter, why did you become a villain?" Midnight questioned Yae quite pissed off knowing her Izuku (self assumed) had a daughter.

"You human scums!! I will never forgive you for what you've done!" Yae yelled.

"What did we ever do to you for you to hold that much grudge towards us?" Aizawa asked.

"You selfish humans are the reason my mother died, why my father was sealed!! Because of your greedy desires for power, you even had that audacity to bare your fangs on father who gave you your power!! Giving you scums quirks is probably the biggest mistake father has made! You humans betrayed his trust!" Yae shouted angrily with tears forming in her eyes.

Izuku saw this and hugged his daughter as tightly as he can. Yae couldn't help but burst in tears as bitter memories from her past came flooding back to her. Nezu and the other pro heroes just stood there not making a single sound as they felt in Yae's words.

"Sshhhhh, it's okay now my dear daughter, father is here." Izuku said still hugging the crying Yae.

"I'm sorry, it seems like I touched a sensitive topic." Aizawa apologized.

"Don't mind it Aizawa, my daughter is just delicate to this as she lost her mother at a tender age. Besides this happened a few hundred years ago so it's not your fault." Izuku smiled to Aizawa.

Everyone of them just can't seem to process what Yae and Izuku just said.

"H-hundreds?! Just how old are you Izuku?" Nezu stuttered as he can't believe what he just heard.

"Sshhshhhhh, lower your voice." Izuku said as he saw Yae fallen asleep in his embrace.

Everyone just nodded in agreement.

'You had it rough my sweetie. I'm sorry if I'm not there with you the time when you needed me the most.' Izuku said in his mind as he kissed Yae's forehead.