Ch.2

Izuku trained Sorahiko like hell until he can fully grasp the full potential of his quirk. The training Izuku gave truly paid off as Sorahiko is nothing like he used to. Sorahiko can now fully utilize the use of his quirk on offense, defense and, agility/speed.
Nothing can compare Sorahiko's gratitude towards his sensei because the training Izuku gave him can make Sorahiko achieve his dream of being a strong and dependable hero.

~Timeskip no jutsu~

It has already been a few years since Izuku met and trained Sorahiko. The boy is now a full fledged adult and a pro hero in the name of Gran Torino.

~In Gran Torino's apartment~

Izuku can be seen hanging out in his student's apartment watching T.V.

"Hey sensei, mind if I ask you a question?" Gran Torino asked.

"Sure why not, what is it kid?" Izuku replied.

"How come you're so strong and you still haven't thought of being a pro hero?" added Gran Torino.

Ahh that? I just want to chill around and do nothing since you're the one providing for me since I'm your benefactor and sensei." Izuku said with a smug grin.

Gran Torino grew a tick mark on his head after he heard his teacher's reply.

"Even though I owe you my achievements all these years, that doesn't mean that you can just lie around all day and do nothing." Gran Torino said in a ticked voice.

Izuku just pretended he didn't hear his Torino's complaints and just continued watching T.V. Gran Torino is now on the verge of crying while thinking he has to take care of his sensei until the day he dies.

That is until he got an idea, Gran Torino called someone on the telephone and they had a quick conversation. When the call ended, Gran Torino can be seen with a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at, it's creepy." Izuku wondered while looking at his former student.

"You'll find out soon enough." Torino replied.

After a few minutes, a knock on the door can be heard on Torino's apartment. Gran Torino opened the door and saw a mouse,bear,dog like creature standing outside. Torino offered the strange creature to come in which the creature happily obliged.

"What seems to be the reason you called out to me in a hurried fashion?" the strange creature started.

"I want to invite someone to be a teacher in U.A and I need your approval principal Nezu." Torino replied.

"And who might that person be?" Nezu asked again.

"That would be him." Torino said while pointing at Izuku.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, he is nothing but a kid." Nezu complained while looking at Izuku watching T.V not giving a damned to the world.

"He may look like a kid but he is my sensei and trained me when I was younger." Torino replied with an awkward smile.

"Are you serious?! From what I can see he just looks like a kid in his teens." Nezu said shocked.

"Im not joking, I sometimes even wonder how he still looked the same from the time I met him when I was younger *I wonder if he's using some kind of secret moiturizer to maintain his young look*." Torino replied.

Nezu first composed himself trying to take in the informations that had been slapped on his face. After Nezu calmed down, he asked Gran Torino to bring Izuku to him. Torino slowly walked towards his sensei and get him to talk with Nezu.

Izuku complied to his former student's request and walked over to Nezu.

"What might you want to talk about young one?" Izuku asked in a calm voice.

Nezu was taken aback on Izuku's remarks. He hears a person who looks like in his teens calling him young one. This intrigued Nezu.

"For you to call me young one, you must be fairly old. May I know your name?" Nezu requested.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya and yes I'm quite old despite my looks *a few million years old that is* but feel free to call me Izuku since I don't like formalities." Izuku replied while smiling.

"Well then Mr. Izuku, Gran Torino requested for me to take you in as a teacher in U.A, are you aware of this? Nezu asked.

Izuku was confused for a second but immediately realized then shouted at his former student.

"What the hell did you get me in this time you brat!?" Izuku yelled with a ticked expression.

This made Gran Torino swallow a lump of saliva on his mouth.

"W-well sensei since you have nothing to do but just laze around all day, why not train future heroes just like how you molded me to be a pro hero I am today yourself." Torino replied nervously.

Izuku just made a sigh of defeat and accepted his student's request since he could use some entertainment instead of just doing nothing all day.

"Glad to have you on board Mr. Izuku." Nezu said smiling.

"Likewise principal Nezu." Izuku replied shaking Nezu's paw.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Author~

That's it for the second chapter guys.. Just tune in for more chapters to come.

BTW, I might not update fast these days since online classes is being an ass but please do continue to support me. Stay safe from the pandemic....PEACE