Ch.10

"All for One!" Aizawa uttered as he got ready for a frontal battle.

"Hey who is that buffed guy Thirteen-chan?' Izuku whispered.

"He is the leader of the League of Villains." Thirteen answered.

(In this story, Allmight didn't fight with AFO yet so no 3 hour limit)

Izuku: "Is that so? Doesn't look that intimidating to me."

Thirteen: "It's more like there's nobody in this world is intimidating in your eyes at all."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME!!" AFO yelled swinging his quirk powered arms.

Both Aizawa and Thirteen flew to the sheer force of AFO's attack but they were caught by Izuku mid air and landed them near the bus.

"You two stay here and protect the students in case anything happens." Izuku instructed his former students.

"But sensei! Will you be alright?" Thirteen questioned.

"Silly child, have you forgotten who I am?" Izuku answered with a smile.

Aizawa/Thirteen: *Gulp* *laughed awkwardly*

Izuku then dashed to AFO's location leaving the students in both pro hero's hands.

"A KID DARES TO CONFRONT ME? HOW LAUGHABLE THESE HEROES ARE TO HIDE BEHIND A CHILD STILL WET BEHIND THE EARS." AFO sneered.

"Why are you doing this? I will decide what do do with you depending on your answer." Izuku warned.

"STILL TALKING BIG HUH?!" AFO laughed.

"You can't underestimate this kid master, he demolished the Nomu in just a split second." Shigaraki informed AFO.

"INTERESTING, HOW ABOUT JOINING THE LEAGUE BOY?" AFO suggested.

Izuku: "Is that your answer?"

AFO: "What are you spouting?"

Izuku: "If that's all you have to say, then goodbye."

Izuku can be seen firing a beam of light towards AFO's face. Almost half the USJ got obliterated by Izuku's attack.

"That's strange, I was sure that attack hit him but I felt like there's it was blocked somehow." Izuku said to himself while touching his imaginary beard.

When the dust cleared out, Izuku saw AFO surrounded by a barrier.

'What was that abnormal raw power, If I didn't cast my shield on time I'd surely be dead by now!' AFO thought in his mind.

Izuku: "Oya? You're still alive after that?"

"JUST WHAT IN HELL ARE YOU?! THERE'S NO WAY A KID LIKE YOU CAN HAVE THAT MUCH POWER!" AFO yelled.

"Just your typical law abiding citizen. You know what, you really surprised me. To think there is someone who can take my attack other than my Yae."

'YAE??!!' AFO questioned in his mind.

"You couldn't be,........F-father!!!??" AFO asked stuttering.

"Did you hit your head or somethin'? I don't remember having a dude as my child." Izuku replied raising an eyebrow.

"FATHER IT IS YOU!!!" AFO yelled excitedly.

"Didnt you hear what I just said? I only have my dear daughter and she's the cutest in the world...BWUHAHA!"
Izuku replied laughing maniacally.

AFO then got enveloped in a strange light and when the light subdued, a beautiful woman in who looks like in her mid-twenties standing in AFO's supposed position.

(I'm lazy explaining so this is what she looks like)

"Otou-sama!! AFO? exclaimed as she ran towards Izuku to hug him but Izuku grabbed her cheek causing her to make a duck-like expression

"Get away from me." Izuku struggled containing OFA?.

"Woutwo-hama! I rearry mished chu!" AFO? said with her cheeks still grabbed by Izuku.

Miraculously OFA? overpowered Izuku and tackled him in a hug.
(the power of love I guess)

"Its me Yae, your most precious Yae!!" OFA? said snuggling to Izuku tightly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How would Izuku react to this sudden reunion with his supposed daughter?