Ch.6

It's been a few days since classes had started in U.A. Izuku had been living leisurely in Midnight's house like a retired senior citizen. Nezu endlessly pestered Izuku to register as a pro hero in which Izuku reluctantly agreed to. He registered under a concealed name and took the spot as the no.0 hero. The whole evaluation staff were either amazed or terrified by Izuku's physical prowess.

The sheer power that he presented in his hero evaluation test is proof enough that he can level the whole of humanity to the point extinction if Izuku ever wanted it to. Only Nezu and the evaluation staffs know of Izuku's domineering power and hero rank.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now we change scene to U.A. The class1-A students can be seen just doing their own things and suddenly Aizawa opened the door. The ruckus slowly died down as Aizawa came in.

"Took you all 8seconds to quiet down, do it better next time." Aizawa said in a tired tone.

"Good morning sensei!" Iida greeted whiel doing his handchops.

Aizawa: "Today I'm going to introduce you to a transfer student who will join our class starting today."

"Probably just another extra!" Bakugo growled.

Iida: "That's rude Bakugo."

Bakugo: "Shut up four eyes!"

Aizawa: "Quiet!"

Aizawa called in the new student to come in. The door opened revealing our green haired protagonist.

"Ciao!" Izuku greeted smiling.

'Ahhhhh, he's so cute!' the girls thought to themselves.

~flashback~

As it turns out, Izuku requested Nezu to appoint him as a student in U.A. Nezu on the other hand was confused as to Izuku's unprecedented request but somehow agreed. Izuku never really had any important reason as to why he wanted to attend U.A as a student besides that he is just bored as f*ck.

~flashback end~

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet all of you. Hope we can be friends." Izuku said along with his charming smile.

"Gladly!" the girls simultanously replied.

'He's mine bitches!!' the girls glared to each other.

"That bastard getting all the babes even though it's only his first day!" Mineta yelled crying blood.

This situation made Izuku quite uncomfortable as he just gave an awkward smile.

"You can take that empty seat next to the girl in ponytail." Aizawa said to Izuku.

"Alright......... Aizawa-sensei." Izuku grinned to Aizawa.

This made Aizawa cringe so much that it sent shiver down his spine.

"Don't make fun of me sensei." Aizawa whispered to Izuku.

"You have to get used to it cuz there's more to come." Izuku replied with a wicked grin.

Aizawa just facepalmed himself knowing that his former teacher is the same as ever.

Izuku then headed towards his seat and welcomed by a greeting by Momo.

"Nice to meet you Midoriya, I'm Momo....Momo Yaoyorozu." Momo bashfully said extending her arm.

"Nice to meet you Momo-chan, you're very beautiful." Izuku replied shaking Momo's hands.

Izuku calling Momo beautiful ringed on her head several times as it made her blush madly.

"Ah, he called me by my name and he said I'm b-be-beautiful!" Momo thought to herself getting indulged in her own fantasy.

'Lucky bitch!' the rest of the girls yelled in their minds.

The class continued afterwards with Izuku constanly making fun of Aizawa all day. The rest of the class are wondering why is it that Aizawa seems to be avoiding eye contact with their new transfer student everytime.

(Who the fuck would be comfortable if your former teacher when you were just a kid is now one of your students..lol😅)