New?

"RAY WAKE UP EMMA IS HERE WAITING FOR YOU!"Isabella yell from downstairs for Ray to get up for his first day.Ray gets off of his bed and gets ready so he won't leave Emma waiting forever.

After he's done~

"Sorry Emma but how come you decided to move schools with me?"Ray asked Emma "Because were besties after all and bestfriends don't leave eachother sides!"Emma responded.Ray smiled and she smiled back "Well bye mom well be leaving!"Ray told his mom,"Bye Ray and Emma have a nice day"Isabella replied.They left walking and the school wasn't even that far away from Rays house so it was good.
There uniforms for girls were black button tops with dark red skirts and white shoes,it was quite the opposite for boys,they had dark red button shirts with black pants and white shoes.Ray didn't really like the uniform but it was whatever,they arrived soon enough..

"Oh we're finally here"Emma said with a smile "Yeah I guess your right..wait is it just me or those people are heading towards us?"Ray was wondering "Wait who?"Emma asked "The green haired girl,two braids and the boy"Ray explained "Oh shit there coming this way"Emma said as those three came in front of them."Hello you must be the new students"The Girl with the green hair said "Oh hi my name is Emma and this is Ray"Emma introduced herself and Ray."Hello my name is Anna!"The girls with the two braids said "I'm Don"The boy said with a bright smile and finally the girl with green hair "My name is Gilda"She said. Ray backed away and stayed behind Emma "Oh I'm sorry he just doesn't like meeting new people"Emma explained to them "Oh that's fine I hope we can all be friends"Gilda said.They were talking since class started at 9 am and it was 7 am,they saw a boy with white hair and blue eyes entering the school gates but then he stopped his tracks."Ray and Emma don't go near him"Don whispered to him "His name is Norman and just letting you know if you fall for him he's going to hurt you!"Anna whispered to him.They were both confused and Gilda had to explain to them of how many ways and times he hurt someone just for his satisfaction.Don turned just to see Norman staring at Emma or Ray and his face was heating up, "Guys look at Norman"Don whispered to them.They all turned to look at Norman but then Norman noticed they were all looking at him so he covered his face and ran somewhere, "What was that?"Ray asked still behind Emma "I don't know?"Gilda said in confusion "Was he blushing or..?"Anna asked "I don't know but his face was red"Don said unsure and shrugging his shoulders,  "Him blushing?not something we see everyday"Gilda said."Well it's almost 8 but we hav classes at 9"Emma told them looking at the time on her phone, "Yeah let's just go walking around so we just don't have to stand here"Gilda suggested,they all agreed and started to walk around the school.As they were walking around they saw Norman in the back of the school with his friends "Wait your saying your gonna try to be friends with him"One of his friends whispered "Yeah oh looks that's him!"Norman said and they all looked at Ray passing by with the others.Ray felt them looking at him but didn't look back at them,Emma noticed and grabbed Rays hand.Emma did it on purpose to see how their reactions will be plus Emma likes girls and Ray likes bo,Emma saw the corner of her eye how Norman was upset.Emma just smiled,Ray noticed what Emma was doing so he just went along with it,the others saw how Emma and Ray were holding hands."You guys dating?"Don asked "Yeah"Emma responded and Ray just nodded,Don noticed the anger on Normans face."Guys i think Normans upset"Don whispered to the others "I know that's why we're doing this because it Ray who he wants"Emma replied."How do you know?"Gilda asked "Because they were looking at him and Ray was uncomfortable so I grabbed his hand to make it look like we were a 'couple'"Emma explained "Oh so when we asked you two said yes for him to hear?"Anna asked "Yup"Emma replied to her question.They were whispering so that Norman and his friends don't hear what they were saying,"Looks like he's already taken" Normans friends said "Ugh,I'll just make him mine"Norman said clearly upset "What is he's straight and not bi or gay?"His other friend said "Then I'll just make him"Norman said with a light smile "You like this one because I noticed how you blushed when he walked by"His friend told him "Shut up Liam!"Norman said as his face started to go red "He's not wrong!"His other friends name Adam said.They started to laugh at Norman "Oh my god shut up what if they look over here!"Norman told them "They already are..oh look your crush is looking over here too"Liam told him.Norman looked and they were looking,Normans face even got redder "Ooo you blushing~" Adam teased Norman."No I'm not!"Norman said and shoved Adam "He's looking at you weird"Liam whispered to Norman.Norman ran away from them "WAIT NORMAN WERE SORRY"Adam yelled as him and Liam were still laughing "Weirdos"Ray said "Agreed"Emma agreed.