Love him at first sight

An hour later~

"Well we have to go to class bye see you in lunch!"Anna said as she left with Don and Gilda."Well we should get to our classes now"Emma told Ray "But how this school is huge and I don't know how to get myself around?"Ray told her."Umm I don't know either but what's your first period?"Emma asked him "Science you?"Ray replied "Ugh I have math"Emma whined "Shit I don't wanna be alone"Ray told her "Well I'm sorry Ray but I wish we have the same classes"Emma said and somebody came up to them "Hello my name is Norman do you guys need help around school?"Norman walked up to them "Oh no we're fine"Emma replied "Hm What about you?"Norman said and looked Ray "I'm fine..weirdo.."Ray added weirdo in the end.Norman acted like he did not just hear weirdo "Okay then mind telling me your names"Norman asked them."Sorry maybe later because we have to go"Ray told him and grabbed Emma's hand,'Ugh why her' Norman though and just walked to his class.Emma had found her class,Ray was walking to his and bumped into Norman "Sorry"Ray said "No need to be"Norman replied with a smile.Ray felt butterflies in his stomach "Well I need to go my class right here"Ray told him "Oh I see we have the same class"Norman replied and winked at him "Yeah whatever"Ray told him and they both walked in the classroom.
"Hello Norman and You must be the new student Ray is your name right?"The teacher said "Yeah my name is Ray"Ray replied "Well you can sit in that table over there"The teacher pointed at the empty seat where Norman and his friends were sitting at. 'oh just great now I got to sit next to the weirdo' Ray thought as he may his way over to the table.Liam and Adam looked at Norman with a smirk on their faces,Norman signaled them to stop making those faces "Weirdos"Ray said.
"There's goes your heart"Liam whispered to Norman "Shut up"Norman told Liam.The teacher started to teach...

After class~

Ray was walking out to class "So Ray what's your next class"Norman said as he put his arm around Ray "Let go of me"Ray told him with a glare."How about no"Norman replied,Emma saw Ray and ran towards him "Hi Ray how was your first class..may you let go of him?"She said and saw Normans arm around him."It was horrible I had to sit with this weirdo here and can you please let go of me it's making me uncomfortable"Ray replied to Emma and told Norman.He let go of Ray and walked away,Norman was upset and now thought he really had no chance with Ray..why did he fall in love at first sight...but that doesn't mean he won't stop trying..

Emma and Ray were talking because the next class starts in 10 minutes,they saw Anna and Don "Hey guys!"Anna said "Oh hey where's Gilda?"Emma asked "Oh shes coming this way"Don seeing Gilda coming from down the hall.Gilda was now with them and they were talking but Ray was behind Emma since he doesn't really like being around people he just met.Ray walked away trying to find the restroom,it didn't take him long to find the restroom but when he did Norman was there.'Why you have to do this to me!' Ray thought in his head "Hey Ray"Norman said "Shut up"Ray replied "Why so rude?"Norman asked him "Because you won't leave me alone"Ray told him "Well I'll leave you alone if you kiss me"Norman said and winked at him."I'm straight and I heard about you"Ray told him "What have you heard about me?"Norman asked him "That your a damn player"Ray said and Norman froze."Who told you that because it's definitely not true!"Norman said "Whatever if you just want me to fall for you it's not gonna work"Ray told him and smiled, Normans face turned red seeing Ray smile "Uhm well I'll just go and your face is very red"Ray told him and walked out the restroom 'Ugh I just met him why do I feel like this but,he's straight so I'll have no chance with him..'Norman was thinking in his head.
Ray walked back to Emma and the others "Ray where'd you go?"Emma asked him "I went to the restroom and that boy named Norman was in there why can't he leave me alone!"Ray told her "Wait did he say anything to you?" Gilda asked him "He said "I'll leave you alone if you give me a kiss" like the fuck?!"Ray replied to her question "And his face turned very red..like I think he has a problem"Ray continued "Ray..that either means someone likes you or there embarrassed..?"Anna told him "What does he have to be embarrassed about I didn't say anything?"Ray was clueless "So you don't think like you know?"Gilda said "Yeah I think he does?!"Emma replied "But you don't think he did in first sight because he was red earlier"Anna said,"What the fuck are you guys talking about?"Ray asked them "Don't worry about it Ray"Don told Ray "Whatever"Ray said.