Idk what to call this chapter

"Mom I'm home"Ray said entering the house with Emma "What are you doing here so early?"Isabella asked as she paused her movie."Well you see I got suspended for a week and so did Emma"Ray explained "Are you serious?Its your first day and you already fucked up?!"Isabella was quite upset "Why'd you both get suspended?" She asked them both "Uhhh we got caught fighting.."Emma responded "I know that's not all you guys did"Isabella told them "Oh my god fine we got caught fighting twice and talked back to the principal"Ray told his mom.
"That's it your grounded for two months"Isabella sounded mad,Ray didn't question it he just gave up his phone.Then Isabella gave it back to him "Just kidding I don't actually really care but don't do it again"Isabella told him."Well Ray let's go back to school" Emma suggested "Yeah lets go"Ray agreed.

The headed back to school

They both walked in the school and headed to their class "Sorry I'm late" Emma said as she walked in the class. Ray and her had the same class at the moment,"Alright what are your names?"The teacher asked them "Ray" "Emma" they both told him there names.He then checked but,it said on the computer there were supposed to be suspended "You guys aren't supposed to be here..?"He told them both "What do you mean?"Ray said as him and Emma acted clueless."It says your suspended"The teacher said "Oh I didn't get a word maybe it's a malfunction?"Ray told him "Oh your probably right"He agrees "Sir their not supposed to be here"A girl said out of nowhere.Emma and Ray glared at her "Fucking snitch"Emma said as she rolled her eyes "We'll be taking out leave"Ray said and they both walked out the classroom."Ugh I hate people like her"Emma said upset "You haven't met her but you already hate her?"Ray told Emma "Too bad I already hate her"Emma said with a slight smile. "Whatever,what are we going to do now?"Ray asked "Let's leave and comeback when school is over!"Emma replied "When does school end?"Ray asked not knowing "Uhm I think 4-4:30..some shit like that"Emma said unsure "Umm okay the let's come back in a few hours"Ray told her..

Few hours later

They headed back to the school gate which everyone was escorted from what grade you were in.They waited till they came out the building,few minutes later."Oh there they are"Emma tapped on Rays shoulder "Oh let's go"Ray said and they both walked up to them."Hey guys"Emma said "Oh hey Emma and Ray,wait you guys aren't supposed to be here?!"Gilda told them "Pff and does it matter?"Ray not giving two fucks "Well what if you get caught here?"Don asked them "We already did"Emma answered "When?"Anna asked "We thought we could sneak back into school and when we went to our class a girl snitched on us"Emma explained with a frown.Ray was looking around and saw a boy with dark pink hair "Who's that?"Ray asked as he pointed at the boy "Oh I believe his name is Nat,I had him for one of my classes but he's a Junior"Anna explained "He seems kinda lonely"Emma said as she took a glance at him.'Fuck it'Emma thought as she dragged Ray to get meet with Nat,Emma tapped on his should and Nat turned around."Hello were the new students!"Emma said with a bright smile as she took our her hand,"Oh hi I'm Nat"He said as he shook Emma's hand "This is my best friend Ray"Emma said as she pushed Ray to meet him "Hello"Ray waved with his smile. "Hi"Nat said back."Would you like to be friends with us?"Emma asked him "Oh uh sure?"Nat replied,"Yes a new friend!"Emma said happily.Emma then dragged Nat and Ray at the same time to the others "Guys this Nat OUR new friend"Emma said and said our with a glare.They all introduced there names to him,Ray was on his phone before he felt a arm around him "..what do you want?"Ray asked Norman "You~"Norman told him and Ray flushed red. "Go away weirdo"Ray told him "But I'm your weirdo"Norman said with a soft smile,"No I just met you today"Ray said and pushed Norman off of him. "ugh fine but eventually you'll be mine" Norman reminded him "Bold for you to assume I'll like you"Ray told him with a cold face "No because you'll love me~" Norman told Ray "You know what leave me alone!"Ray demanded as his face turned red.Norman nodded and left...