"friends"

I wanna thank the person who gave me this idea for the story!

After a few hours Ray was finally able to leave the hospital,they walked out the room and Norman was outside. They walked out the hospital "I'm going home"Ray said "Do you even know where you used to live?"Emma asked "....no..."Ray answered..

A few days later

Emma had asked everyone if they wanted to hang out and everyone agreed to it.They went to the mall since Emma and Gilda needed to buy things from there.Once they entered they went to a boba shop to get drinks "me and Gilda are going this way"Emma told everyone.They waved,soon everyone went their own direction.

They left Norman and Ray alone on purpose,it was very awkward between the two.They walked around together for a little bit "Ugh why aren't they talking"Emma said spying at them. "hold on looks like Ray is about to say something"Don pointed out "So umm is it true?"Ray started off and Norman was confused what he meant.

"What's true?"He asked "that we.."Ray trailed off "That we what??"Norman didn't understand."That we..dated"Ray finally said,Norman was a bit surprised he looked down flustered and nodded. "Oh I'm sorry for not remembering!"Ray apologized "No it's fine,no need to be sorry about anything"Norman said. "What was it like?"Ray asked Norman.
"What our relationship?" "Yeah"Ray answered.

Norman explained to Ray everything,'I can see why I fell for a person like him' Ray was thinking but,the more Norman explained the more Ray was embarrassed."How about we start over as friends and from there let's see if I can fall for you again?"Ray told him "Sure friends?"Norman agreed "Friends"Ray said.

'But I wish he still had his memory..'

Thank you to the person who gave me this idea and sorry this chapter is short,SORRY THIS TOOK LONG TOO!