Memories

Ray started to slow down,he started to walk down the street.He felt someone following him,he turned his head around and saw himself but a bit younger.He blinked but it was just his imagination it was really a teenage boy.

"Hey Dude what are you up to?You looked stressed"He started a convo with Ray."Do I really?"He asked and the boy nodded "So tell me what's wrong"He said."I lost my memories and I started to recognize things so my head started to ache"Ray explained. "that's rough but those guys been staring at you for a good minute"He told Ray.

They both looked back,Ray was confused of why they were staring at him."Umm how long?"He asked "I don't know maybe almost ten minutes" the boy answered."They said they'd pay me to distract you but that's just cruel so I advise you to go hide before they get you"The boy told Ray before jogging away.

Ray nodded and turned back around walking to the house.Then everything went white for some reason,he was confused.Was his body still moving or was he unconscious of something?He looked around and saw himself again. "I'm going to help you remember everything.."He started off.

Ray tilted his head,soon he started to remind Ray everything that happened in his life."So yeah that's how you lost your memory"Himself said "Is there anything else I need to know?"Ray asked him.He took a deep breath before answering "Uh you know Norman right?"He Asked Ray and he nodded.

"What about Norman?"Ray asked "Well you loved him..I guess that should be all"He said and disappeared.Ray then woke up in a hospital,he was confused why he was in there.Everyone looked so worried "why am I here?"Ray asked and all the attention got to him."You were found on the ground and we tried waking you up but you wouldn't budge" someone explained to him.

Ray scanned the room but Norman was the only one not in there."Where's Norman?"Ray asked "He's outside waiting"Emma answered his question. "Besides that what happened?"Gilda asked Ray."I just remember everything going white and I saw myself.."Ray started off.

"He told me everything..and Uh"Ray said and he had a little blush on his face."And what?"Don asked "Never mind"Ray didn't want to say."Nooo I'm interested now!!!"Emma whined "Nooo I don't want to say it anymoreeee"Ray said.

"He told you something about Norman right?"Emma said raising her eyebrows "Howd you know?"Ray asked her."Why else would you be blushing dumbass" Emma giggled,"I remember when you guys used to kiss or make out all the time but you guys weren't even a couple"Emma said.

"He never told me that!"Ray told Emma "Oh he didn't tell you that such a shame!"Emma said sarcastically."Do you want me to get Norman for you?" Liam asked Ray.He didn't know how to respond "Or are you to embarrassed to see him after what emma told you"He snickered.

"When can I leave?"Ray asked avoiding what they asked him,no answer 'I guess they don't know..'Ray thought sitting up....

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚋𝚌!