Norman and Ray talk

A month later

Ray was falling for Norman and he didn't like that feeling cause it made him feel icky about it.Ray sighed when he saw Norman running his way "So how was your day!"Norman gave Ray a smile.Ray looked away from him "It was good I guess"Ray responded "Are you feeling okay you seem kinda gloomy?"Norman was concerned."I'm not gloomy!"Ray told him."Well maybe not anymore,your back to Normal"Norman said happily."Tch..I'm always Normal"He said coldly "Now your just being mean"Norman said with a frown "Shut the hell up"Ray kinda seemed in a bad mood today."Wow okay then... what are you doing"Norman bothered him purposely,Ray started to get frustrated.He didn't feel like talking to no one at the moment but kept his cool, Norman kept picking at him before he shut his phone down aggressively. "What the fuck do you want?!"Ray said aggressively,Norman back away "Sorry?"norman said unsure "Just leave the fuck alone damn"Ray made it clear that he was angry.Did that stop Norman?of course..

Not.

Norman kept bothering Ray,he didn't care that Ray was in a bad mood."Oh my fucking god bye Norman I'm not dealing with you today"Ray said walking away from him.Norman shrugged his shoulders and started to follow him,Ray knew he was behind him."Okay what do you want?"Ray finally asked him.Norman eyes lit up "Thats pretty obvious..I want you"Norman said as he winked at him."No what do you really want?"Ray asked him again "But I want you..to kiss me" Norman took a pause and continued "Only one and then leave me alone"Ray said and sighed.He went towards Norman to give him a quick kiss,he then saw a girl that was behind him on a verge of tears.Ray eyes widen as he saw her,she stood their frozen as tears were falling from her face.Ray somehow felt bad,he pushed Norman aside.Ray went towards the girl "Hey are you okay?"He asked her,no response.He asked again and she replied "h-hes cheating!"She chocked out as she was sobbing.Ray was more upset,Ray was still playing girls?!.
He glared at Norman who just looked away acting like he wasn't paying attention to them.Ray went towards him and pulled him by the ear "apologize now"Ray demanded and it fright Norman a bit.Norman bowed "I'm sorry for breaking your heart,sorry I cheated on you"Norman 'apologized'
"Good"Ray said and walked away."I'm not sorry"Norman told the girl as he left to go with Ray,"You'r a fucking asshole"Ray told him with a straight face."I apologized?!"Norman said "An apology won't fix a broken Heart you fucker"Ray said upset,Norman sighed "Whatever I didn't so anything bad"Norman said then receiving a slap from Ray." That's it I had enough of you breaking peoples hearts,until you learn how not to hurt people you are able to talk to me"Ray told Norman and was speed walking away from him.Norman ran towards Ray "No you can't do that!"Norman refused to let that happen,"Yes I can,i can't just be with someone who's always being such a bitch to people for his satisfaction"Ray told him "We're not together anyways!" Norman said "I see kissing/making out with people is Normal I see?"Ray sae id sarcastically.Norman never wanted this to happen,he loved Ray! "Cmon don't do this to me!"Norman was about to beg.Ray ignored him,Norman eyes filled with tears feeling heartbroken "Ray please!"He said as he grabbed Rays arm.Ray made no eye contact with him "That's gonna be hard but please Ray don't do this"He was still trying to beg him but it didn't change his mind.Normans heart started to ache and it wasn't a good feeling either, tears rolled down from his face.Ray felt guilty but it was the best for Norman. He needed to learn how it felt to be heartbroken/sad,Ray continued to walk as he felt tugging from Norman begging him.He just ignored until Norman eventually gave up..

Two months passed..

Ray and Norman haven't talked since that day,everyone noticed how Norman been.He looked depressed,he rejected every person who confessed to him.He just wanted Ray..he fucked up so much. Ray wouldn't bother to look at him at all when they passed by each other.
His friends were worried for Norman and Rays friends were also worried because they haven't talked.This was also killing Ray but,it was just for Norman to learn his lesson.

Norman often cried about it,he would ask himself so many questions.Like why does it hurt so much,he didn't know.He never felt this sad about anyone,Ray was the one who made him feel this.He fell in love with Ray because he was different from others. Him thinking about Ray made him smile but cry at the same time.His parents noticed how Norman wasn't energetic or happy as he usually is.They decided to ask him about it but it just made Norman sob even more.

Once he calmed down he explained to his parents about it,they sighed hearing the story."How do you feel?"His mom asked him,"My heart hurts"Norman responded."How about you talk to him about it tomorrow but technically the problem was your fault"His mom continued and Norman nodded.

Next day at school

Norman woke up early since Ray always gets to school at 7 am,he got ready quickly and rushed out the door. He waited for a few minutes then saw Ray walking in the school gates,Ray gave him one glance and looked away immediately.Norman calmed himself down before heading towards Ray,he tugged his hoodie "Hey um Ray.."Norman said looking at the floor.He stopped his tracks and looked at Norman "Is there something you need?"Ray asked.Norman finally faced up to make eye contact but,Ray noticed how he had puffy red eyes and dark eye bags.Ray was worried but kept a straight face,Norman didn't know what to say.He just felt tears coming out of his eyes "I-I can't keep doing t-this,I m-miss you dammit"Norman finally said something.Ray looked at him with a look that's Norman couldn't figure out "Your done now?"Ray asked and he nodded.Ray hugged Norman to try to make him feel better,Norman just melted into the hug and pulled Ray closer.

"Okay you can stop crying now"Ray said as he wiped his tears away. Norman didn't say nothing but formed a smile on his face,it made Ray smile for some reason.Then he noticed his face was heating up and looked down, he heard Norman giggle.Ray wasn't that bothered anyways "But Norman have you been sleeping?"Ray asked Norman."I've been sleeping fine don't worry"Norman replied as his wider smile went across his face "Dont lie to me"Ray looked at him with a cold face "Fine..no I haven't"Norman godly be truth.Ray sighed "Okay but you better get sleep after today"Ray said as he let go of Norman just to expect to be pulled back "I promise."Norman said..

If you found this chapter a bit cringe I'm sorry😢