Short chapter😓

"EMMA WATCH OUT!" Anna yelled

Emma turned her head and a sharp item was coming her way.The lights turned off,Emma put her hands in her face.She expected to be stabbed something "Huh?"Emma said "O-ow That kinda hurts"Ray said.The lights were turned on,Ray was in-front of Emma with a knife in his hand.

Rays blood was dripping on the floor, he had caught it before it hit Emma. "Ray your bleeding?!"Emma said grabbing onto his hand.He opened his hand and saw how deep the cut was. "Ray I think you going to need stitches" Emma said removing the knife from his hand."How were you able to do that in the dark?!"Liam was impressed.

"I predicted where it was going to go so I just had to remember"Ray explained "beside that we need to get him to the hospital"Norman was concerned...

After the hospital visit

"Does your hand hurt"Don asked "No I can high five anybody"Ray said sarcastically "Oh then high five!"Don put his hand up."He was being sarcastic"Gilda whispered to him "oh" Don said and put his hand back down. "I don't want to go back home"Ray said "but we need to check that she didn't do anything"Nat said.

Ray nodded and they went back home, Isabella was home because her car was parked in.Ray ran in the house to see if his mom was safe "What the fuck are you doing in my sons room!"Ray heard his mom yelling from his room."I'm sorry leave me alone I won't try to kill Emma again!!"A girl yelled out to Isabella."Too late.."Isabella said and the girl screamed.

Isabella was dragging the body to the living room and Ray was standing there in shock."Oh hey Ray don't mind me here"Isabella told him and went to the backyard.Ray told everyone they can come in and explained to them of what just happened."Alright ima head off to the shower"Isabella said walking in the room with a little blood on her.

"At least your stalker is gone"Anna said "Yeah thankfully"Ray said."Well what should we do I'm bored?"Nat asked them "oh I know!"Don had an idea "What is it?"Adam asked him "Let's go to a carnival"Don told them.They all agreed to it..

Sorry this chapter is short but then next one will be about then going to the carnival!