Last chapter...

Yup last chapter everyone,sorry I haven't updated.Not all story's end happily..sadly</3

Norman and Ray have been hanging out for the last few months,Norman has been trying but Ray only looks at him as a friend."Sorry Norman but I don't think I'll be able to love you again.."Ray told him.Norman sighed "I know,just let me keep trying"Norman said."Alright.."Ray looked away.

They went to the mall and Ray had bumped into a girl "oh I'm sorry for that!"Ray apologized helping her up. "Oh no it's fine it's my fault I wasn't looking where I was going"She told Ray.Norman felt a bit jealous,Ray looked up seeing more girls just looking at them."Are those your friends?"Ray asked her.

She nodded "uh why are they looking at me like that"Ray felt a bit uncomfortable.They all then looked away,it was quiet before she broke the silence."Anyways what's your name?" She asked him "I'm Ray and this is my friend Norman"Ray introduced both of them."Oh I'm Amanda"She also introduced herself.

"Yeah yeah but we got to go"Norman interrupted them "why can't they hang out with us?"Ray asked and Norman sighed."I guess they can.."He said even tho he didn't want to agree.So they all hang out but it felt like it was just Amanda and Ray hanging out.They were too close which made Norman leave "I'm just going leave see you later Ray"He said and Ray ignored him.

After that every time Norman will ask Ray to hang out he said he will have plans.Norman will ask with who and he'll say with Amanda.

N:hey Ray let's hang out today it's been two months?

R:sorry I promised I'll hang out with Amanda,maybe next week?

N:sure..

Next week

N:can we hang out today or are you busy with Amanda

R:yeah sorry,

N:do you like her or something?

R:I think I do,I'm not sure tho

N:oh okay well ttyl

R:bye

Norman sighed 'why do I still try..it's obvious he will never love me again'he told himself.

Three years pass

R:hey Norman

N:yeah is there anything you need?

R:you know how I have a crush on Amanda?

N:mhm

R:I think I'm going ask her out!

N:oh good luck then hope she says yes

R:thx Norman I'm glad you're my bestfriend

N:yup txt me what she says

R:alright cya

Few hours later

R:SHE SAID YES!

When Norman saw that message his heart broke 'what did I expect..it hurts but I have to be happy for him'

N:congrats,hope she treats you good

R:thx,I'm so glad she said yes

Norman didn't text anything back but laid on his bed heartbroken.He knew one day it was going to happen,for now he just need to happy for Ray..

6 years later

Norman was at Rays and Amanda gender reveal,she was pregnant. Norman and Emma had helped out planning it.Amanda and Ray both popped the balloon revealing blue confetti."ITS A BOY!"Ray yelled of excitement,he hugged Amanda who was right next to him.Cheers and 'congrats' filled the room,Ray hugged Norman.

"Congrats your going to be a dad"Norman told him hugging him back."I know I'm so happy!But when do you think it's the right time for me to propose to her?"Rat asked him."I feel like right now it's the right time to" Norman answered "you sure?"Ray said and Norman nodded."Alright,what if she says no tho?"Ray was nervous.

"I'm sure she won't,now stop being a pussy go!"Norman shoved him "alright alright I'm going!"Ray smiled.He walked over to Amanda,he tapped her shoulder.She turned around and Ray got on his knees opening the small box revealing a ring."He's proposing!"Emma shook Norman "I can see Dumbass"Norman told her.'..yup she said yes,gotta act happy Norman for him'Norman thought clapping....

Norman woke up,he was breathing heavily "DAD ARE YOU OKAY!"A teenage girl yelled in panic."Oh I'm fine Natalia"Norman let out a break of relief "oh Mom made breakfast"She said.'mom?'Norman was confused "Is dad okay?"Natalias twin brother asked "yeah he's fine Nathan don't worry"Natalia answered."Oh well Mom said to hurry up before the food gets cold"Nathan told them.

Norman got up and walked behind them "MOM DAD IS COMING!" Natalia yelled.They walked in the kitchen "I'm a male why do you guys keep calling me mom!"A familiar raven head joked."oh Good morning Norman"He greeted him,Norman punched himself "Why'd you do that" the blacked hair male was concerned.

"Ray you won't believe the nightmare I had!"Norman said walking towards him "I'm guessing I had to do with it" Ray said and Norman nodded...

Haha I had you guys there >:)
Well thank you for Everyone who read this story and all the support I really love you guys.Well this is the end of the story hoped you guys enjoyed it good bye and have a good day or night ❤️