Rude✋

3 months passed and Norman took it serious,he stop bothering Ray.Ray felt kinda bad but was a glad he didn't have the 'weirdo' always bothering him.Then the teacher announced that they were having a science project and you have to have a partner.Some people asked if they can chose their partners but the teacher declined,he was going to chose everyone's partner.Everything was fine before he said Norman and Ray were working together for the task,"Uh can I switch partners?"Norman asked ten teacher "No stick with Ray"The teacher told him.Norman let out a sigh....

Later that day

Ray when up to Norman and tapped on his shoulder to get his attention,he turned around and saw Ray."What do you want?"Norman asked rudely "That was kinda rude"Liam told Norman "Don't worry about it,it's fine"Ray told him."Whatever but is there anything you need?"Norman asked Ray again "Well it's about the project..?"Ray said "We can talk about it after school"Norman told him "Fine..weirdo"Ray added the last part on purpose."Hey Norman that was rude of you to talk to him like that" Adam told Norman "Whatever"Norman said not really caring.Norman took a sip of his water "We know you still like Ray"Liam said and Norman accidentally spit his water on a girl "Oh my god your so lucky!"A girl said "I know Norman spit water is on me!!!"The girl got excited "I- THATS disgusting"Norman was disgusted. "what the fuck that's gross"Liam said. Adam agreed with them,"Norman just don't be rude to Ray what he even do to you?"Adam asked him,Ray stayed quiet "I don't know actually..?"Norman was confused."Yeah whatever but don't you have a date after school?"Liam asked "Oh yeah,I can just not go"Norman told him "I'm not even going to say nothing" Adam said and looked away.

After school~

Ray went up to Norman again "Norman about the project?"Ray said, they all stopped talking and Liam looked at Ray,so did Adam."..yes let's talk about at your house"Norman said with a sarcastic smile,'Rude ass' Ray thought and gave him a smile back. 'Damn why do you have to do this to me!'Norman was talking in his head while he looked away from Ray because he was blushing.His smile is was Norman was thinking about at the moment before Ray disrupted his thoughts,"So my house then?"Ray asked.Norman calmed himself down before talking to him "Yeah I already said that"Norman told him.Ray just sighed,he's testing his patients but he went say nothing."Alright let's go"Ray told him,Norman just nodded.

At Rays house~

Isabella wasn't home so Ray had to unlock the door for both of them,he stepped aside so that Norman can go in first.After that they went into the kitchen "Okay I'll be back"Ray told him "Whatever"Norman responded. Norman was bored because Ray was taking a long time to come back,few minutes later Ray came back with a computer."It took you a long time to get a computer??"Norman told Ray "I was gone for two minutes?"Ray told him "It felt like years"Norman whined "Umm okay whatever"Ray said.

After they were done doing some of the work~

"Well you can go home now,it going to get dark soon"Ray told Norman "Mhm" Norman hummed for a answer."But I have to ask you something before you go"Ray said with a serious face on "And that is?"Norman asked "We haven't talked in about three months and this is how you talk to me?"Ray told him "What do you mean?"Norman was acting clueless "I meant how rude you were"Ray explained "I don't know what your talking about"Norman told him and Ray stood up from the table.He made his way to Norman "You know exactly what I'm talking about"Ray said 'He's too close'Norman was thinking "Shut up and leave me alone"Norman said as he pushed Ray away from him, He stood up from the table and was about to leave before being pulled back. "Norman this is exactly what I mean?!"Ray said before being pushed to the ground "Didn't I tell you to leave me alone!"Norman said as he raised his voice up a little.Ray didn't get up from the ground,Norman pushed him a little too hard "you heard me-"Norman tried to speak but the someone pushed onto the couch.Ray was now yelling at him and someone walked in the house "..am I disrupting anything..?"Isabella asked "No-"Ray tried to say "No it okay I'll just leave"Isabella then left again."Ray get off of me"Norman told him "Whatever"Ray said getting off of Norman "Well ima go home now"Norman told Ray.Ray didn't answer but,something unexpected happened... Ray was kissed on the lips then Norman ran out the house and left Ray their speechless.