4 | CRAZY EX GIRLFRIEND

Cynthia walks up to Mattia, the sound of her heels hitting the floor became louder the more she went further and echoed, she stands in front of Mattia and gives him a stern look, Mattia tries not to make eye contact, Cynthia raises her hand and slaps him with the back of her palm then spits on his face, Mattia hands fold into a fist as he bares the pain he tries to stop himself from retaliating, he uses his right hand to clean the spit of his face, Cynthia walks away, Ale, Katie and Alvaro just stare in confusion, Alvaro tries to assist Mattia, Mattia rejects his help and leaves, Katie looks at Alejandro "I gotta go" Katie leaves, Ale runs after her leaving Alvaro in the hallway alone in confusion. "That is one Crazy Ex-girlfriend" He says to himself as he leaves

Katie heads towards the janitors closet as she tears up, Alejandro catches up with her, she gets inside quickly and locks the door behind her, Ale tries to open the door but fails, Katie leans against the door as she cries, Ale leans his elbow on the door with his head resting on it "look, can we just talk? He asked me out earlier today and I told him you're already did cause I wanted to hurt him,  that was selfish and wrong and you have every reason to hate me right now, let's just talk...please " Ale pleads, Katie in the closet wipes the tears of her face.

Alvaro is walking pass a classroom when he hears someone crying, he goes to check on the person, he opens the door gently,  he finds out it's Cynthia "Umm... What the hell is going on" Alvaro asks still confused as fuck.

"I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!" Cynthia repeats rapidly as she cries.

"I don't get it, what was that for? You broke up with him"

"Is that what he said?" Cynthia stops crying

"Yeah... Didn't you?"

"he dumped me... With a text" Cynthia cries louder

"wow! that's pretty low even for him" Alvaro says, Cynthia keeps crying.

Saturday morning, Rosario's Place, Ale comes downstairs with hoodie and underwear and socks heads to the kitchen, gets a bowl, pours cereal and milk into it, gets a spoon and heads back up.

Ale enters his room checks his phone to see if he has any texts, last night after the dance he sent Katie multiple text messages, she hasn't responded, he begins eating his cereal and binge watch TV shows on his laptop. Later, Ale picks up his phone and calls Mattia, Mattia answers."heyyo, you available?" Alejandro asks.

Mattia opens his room door for Alejandro to enter, Ale goes to sit on his bed, puts his face in his palms and sighs. "Katie still mad?" Mattia asks.

"Yeah" Alejandro nods "Cynthia still around?"

"Yeah... "

"do you wanna talk about it..."

"I broke up with her" Mattia cuts in "and I lied about it I am such a horrible person"

"Katie never asked me to the dance" Ale confesses "I lied too, I did it because you hurt my feelings..."

"...and I'm sorry 'bout that"

"it's fine. I just wished Katie would talk to me" Alejandro sighs again

"it's my stupid fault I shouldn't have kissed you, none of this would have happened"

"stop blaming yourself, I wanted it too you know?" Ale pats Mattia on the shoulder, Mattia receives a text he brings out his phone to check. "Who's that?" Ale asks

"there's a pool party at Robert's" Mattia stands up "Are you coming with? " Mattia asks, Ale raises his eyebrows and gets up.

Mattia and Alejandro arrive at the pool party, the whole place is filled up so they find it very difficult to get to the pool because of the crowd, Cynthia walks in, Ale sights her "guess who showed up?" Ale points at Cynthia to Mattia "God! No, I'm gonna go check on Robert" Mattia leaves, Ale finds somewhere to chill.

Mattia enters Robert's room and sees Robert sniffing pot, Santiago is also there smoking they're both really high as fuck, "Yo Mattia what's up? Come try this stuff" Robert shouts. "I'm good, thanks." Mattia rejects his offer, he leaves the room because of the choking smell of the cigar, He comes out and begins to walk then he's stopped by Cynthia, who comes in front of him. "Look I'm an ass, I know that but I don't have time for this" Mattia says.

"You're an ass? Really? You dumped with a text saying 'you did something really bad and you don't know what's going on that you feel different and we shouldn't be together' what did you do Mattia?" Cynthia asks

"Now is not a good time"

" was it that guy, Alejandro? Huh? Who was it? Alvaro?"

"what? Eww no"

"Then who? It was Kairi wasn't it"

Mattia hesitates "I don't have your time now" he leaves

Mattia heads downstairs looking for Ale, he goes through door to door finding everyroom filled with people shagging or high as hell, he goes out of the living room and heads to the backyard pool,he finds Alejandro but before he could get to him, Robert comes out of nowhere and shoves Kairi, he begins punching him real hard and screaming "You Fucking F@ggot" Mattia runs over and grabs Robert's arm and pushes Robert up against the wall "Look at me Robert, you're high as fuck right now, you need to calm down, take deep breaths ok" Robert begins breathing heavily, looking around and sees how many people are staring at him,  he sees Kairi injured badly on the floor with Alejandro assiting him then starts to breath calmly, Mattia leaves Robert arm then turns around and sees Cynthia in the crowd smirking, Mattia walks up to her "You?  You did this, didn't you?  You told him bout me and Kairi, why would you do that? What is wrong with you?" Mattia yells at her, Cynthia begins to cry playing the victim.

After the pool party, Alejandro is escorting Mattia home "So you and Kairi?" Alejandro starts.

"Kairi's gonna be fine he told his parents he got mugged" Mattia deflects.

"OK" Alejandro nods "What of Cynthia?"

" She's gone, hopefully for good." Mattia and Alejandro get into Mattia's place and head to his room.

"So I guess we call it a day... " Mattia is cut off by Alejandro kissing him, Mattia kisses back, Mattia begins unbuttoning his shirt while Ale takes his off,  Ale presses his hand against Mattia's chest, Mattia pushes Ale on the bed and gets on him and begins to kiss him on the neck leaving hickeys, Alejandro turns Mattia over and starts kissing Mattia from his navel upwards until he gets to his lips, Alejandro sticks his tongue into Mattia's mouth, they begin to French kiss, the two fight for dominance rolling each other on the bed but Ale gives in while Mattia has him pinned on the bed he keeps kissing Ale nonstop, they both begin to remove their pants and throw it on the floor, Ale's phone begins to vibrate through his pants "that's my phone" he tries to stand up but he's stopped by Mattia "ignore it" Mattia drags him into the bed as the two keep kissing passionately, Ale's phone keeps vibrating, Katie is trying to reach him but it keeps going to voicemail, 'hey it's Alejandro, leave a message but I'd probably never listen' Katie hears a beep then starts talking "Hey, Are you available, Can we talk?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OK you caught me I stole that voicemail line from How to get away with murder, I'm sorry but I love Laurel Castillo so much lol.

So who else is high as fuck right now?